+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    The doctor works in Salem hospital so she'll be back soon. I think lying about loosing a baby is pretty damn bad, so I would hope Daniel drops her pretty quickly.
    I hope not, although we all know he will.
    As soon as he dumps Nicole, TPTB will be hooking up Jennifer & Daniel. I've seen that coming ever since Jack died.
    Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. I just don't want to watch that.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Days Of Our Lives

I don't care who Daniel ends up with. Jen is a boring character to me. I just want to Nicole found out for her lies.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Daniel is now being played like hes a Saint who could do no wrong.....altho didn't he and Clohe find each other under unscrupulous circumstances?? I wasn't watching at the time so I don't know for sure.
    but St Daniel would be horrified and very much upset w/Nicole's scheming....I just don't see how she's going to be caught up in her lies....still don't get the baby clothes hint.....
    What a scumbag Nicole is...this new ruse is horrible.

Chloe was married to Lucas and was Dan's patient when he persued and seduced her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Chloe was married to Lucas and was Dan's patient when he persued and seduced her.
    Thanks! Now I kind of remember something about Chloe being married but didn't know it was Lucas.....

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to say that I am very upset that Bo is leaving. Yes, they are leaving his character open to come back with a replacement, but I've grown to love this Bo
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Yes, I agree. As much as the self-righteousness of Bo as a character has gotten on my nerves over the years, I've always hated it when he's left. He IS DOOL. And in a land where daytime soaps are literally few, I cling to the nostalgia of anything, anyone that reminds of the glory days when daytime television actually meant soap operas. Nothing less and nothing more.

I hope Peter Reckell returns soon enough.
    combatcutie and Dragonlady like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I want him back already. What a shame he's leaving. I really hope they decide to give in to his demands for s/ls and bring him back. What a waste.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I used to really dislike Bo but he's mellowed and now like him.
    Is he leaving because of money? I thought I read somewhere that he just was tired of it all.
    yes, bee stung lips, I cling to the old also...a lot.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

WTF is wrong with Lucas and the way he is treating Will??? I know he may not be comfortable about Will being gay, but what happened to a parent loving their child unconditionally??????
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread