+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    yep...hospital computer down....everything was emphasized how handwritten charts were to be used. Nicole stole hers, tore it up, threw in trash...so who would know when the baby died esp since that doctor was on her way to Brazil or somewhere. The writers tied up every single thing.
    I think the fall was an accident and Nicole had a weapon that she seemed intent on using with Jen.
    Daniel is a blind idiot or someone who, like Nicole, is so needy for love/acceptance.
    Oh, okay. I didn't see that part. I'm at work and don't get to see everything. I really hope that doctor comes back and tells everyone that she's lying
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was reading on another thread here at FORT....Misc. Celebrity News....and there was a discussion about the Chanel and Brad Pitt ad.
    I hadn't seen it so I Googled it and now I know exactly who Daniel on DOOL bases his character on. It's an exact copy. Try it....for a good laugh.

I've been intrigued lately with the story lines and have watched DOOL pretty regularly...more so than I had for awhile.
    But I'm confused....there is obviously something to do about those baby clothes that Nicole bought for her baby, prior to her learning the baby had died.
    I'm probably too dim witted to figure out how they play into the Nicole-lying story. Anybody know??
    I also must admit I never understood why Nicole would buy such big clothes for an unborn baby.....usually the moms buy for newborns.....She would need newborn clothes since I didnt' see any girlfriends having a big baby shower for her and where does she get any money to buy anything??

Days Of Our Lives

Nicole left the baby top in the exam room after she found out she a stillborn and then she stole the files from that appointment and got rid of them. So if Daniel finds about the appointment he will know that Nicole lost the baby before her fights with Jen and never told him about loosing the baby at the time it actually happened.

I imagine Brady will be pissed off about it too, as will Rafe and EJ to a lesser extent.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Nicole left the baby top in the exam room after she found out she a stillborn and then she stole the files from that appointment and got rid of them. So if Daniel finds about the appointment he will know that Nicole lost the baby before her fights with Jen and never told him about loosing the baby at the time it actually happened.

I imagine Brady will be pissed off about it too, as will Rafe and EJ to a lesser extent.
    I don't get it. People buy baby clothes all the time --- so what difference would it make WHEN Nicole bought those particular baby's items? To me, in the REAL WORLD, it would be waaay too much of a stretch for someone to even begin to connect that particular bag of baby clothes with the timing of the visit during which Nicole was told the baby had died --- but hey, this is SoapOperaLand, so logic is pretty much thrown out the window.

Not liking Kristen's return to Salem very much, but more than that, I'm a little annoyed that suddenly, out of NOWHERE, she has become the central power figure in John and Marlena's life, EJ's life, Sami's life --- and heaven knows who elses life. Oh, and she's now Sami's boss too. Pleeeeeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I don't get it. People buy baby clothes all the time --- so what difference would it make WHEN Nicole bought those particular baby's items? To me, in the REAL WORLD, it would be waaay too much of a stretch for someone to even begin to connect that particular bag of baby clothes with the timing of the visit during which Nicole was told the baby had died --- but hey, this is SoapOperaLand, so logic is pretty much thrown out the window.
    half the outfit is at Daniel's the other half was in the exam room, with the date she had the exam. She lied about the last time she saw her doc - Daniel would have to question why.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Not liking Kristen's return to Salem very much, but more than that, I'm a little annoyed that suddenly, out of NOWHERE, she has become the central power figure in John and Marlena's life, EJ's life, Sami's life --- and heaven knows who elses life. Oh, and she's now Sami's boss too. Pleeeeeze!
    I absolutely adore Kristen and am soooo happy she's back. Kristen vs Sami means great times ahead!! Having K back also means we should see way more of John and Marlena.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm probably brain-dead after the day I had today but I still don't get the connections of the doctor appt for Nicole and having another one at Daniel's house.
    so she had an doctor's appointment....who would think anything was wrong with that?
    there's no way to prove that Nicole was told the baby had died at that appointment.
    To me, the only way is for that substitute doctor to return and offer her sympathy to Nicole because only she and Nic know what happened that day?
    And isn't that doctor far away tending to the poor and sick???
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Days Of Our Lives

The doctor works in Salem hospital so she'll be back soon. I think lying about loosing a baby is pretty damn bad, so I would hope Daniel drops her pretty quickly.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    The doctor works in Salem hospital so she'll be back soon. I think lying about loosing a baby is pretty damn bad, so I would hope Daniel drops her pretty quickly.
    To me, omitting to tell Daniel about the baby being dead was pretty deceitful (although, to give Nicole a bit of credit, she DID attempt to tell Daniel, and she also made a telephone to the hospital to set up an appointment for a D + C --- but got interrupted in the middle of it). BUT the really dreadful thing she did was of course, to seize upon the circumstances of her fall down the stairs to blame Jennifer for her baby's death.

+ Reply to Thread