+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1219
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #691
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,913

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Imperfect1, you nailed it on the head!
    exactly what happened today....only it was on those stairs outside the "Horton Mall." And others witnessed the argument...only I don't think they could see Nic grabbing Jen's arm.
    This is just perfect for ol' calculating Nic.....I don't like her but it's all going to work out in her favor.
    Otherwise, everything else is pretty boring....no good story lines. at all.
    altho I feel for Carolyn Brady.

  2. #692
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,506

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I absolutely adore Arianna Zuker and her portrayal of Nicole Walker and her villianess ways. One of Nicole's flaws is that everything that she's ever done is because she just wants to be loved, and I love that they haven't changed this about her.
    Last edited by anders332; 10-12-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #693
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,942

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Seriously, why is everyone falling all over Nicole??? Do they not remember what kind of person she is? And now they are going to blame Jennifer for Nicole losing her baby. Ugh
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  4. #694
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,506

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    but the evidence is pointing to Jenn pushing her --- all the recent scenes we've had of Jennifer seeming 'unstable' has been leading up to this point. Not to mention that Billie and Brady were actually there and it did look like Jenn may have caused the fall.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  5. #695
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,942

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    but the evidence is pointing to Jenn pushing her --- all the recent scenes we've had of Jennifer seeming 'unstable' has been leading up to this point. Not to mention that Billie and Brady were actually there and it did look like Jenn may have caused the fall.
    BUT we saw just the other day that Nicole was getting an ultra sound done and there was no heart beat. She was calling the doctor to schedule her D&A when she noticed a scapel and went looking for Jennifer. Shouldn't the results of her u/s be in her chart someplace???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  6. #696
    RENThead JLuvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Commuting for Work
    Posts
    6,308

    Days Of Our Lives

    She stole the charts if I remember correctly.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

  7. #697
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,913

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    yep...hospital computer down....everything was emphasized how handwritten charts were to be used. Nicole stole hers, tore it up, threw in trash...so who would know when the baby died esp since that doctor was on her way to Brazil or somewhere. The writers tied up every single thing.
    I think the fall was an accident and Nicole had a weapon that she seemed intent on using with Jen.
    Daniel is a blind idiot or someone who, like Nicole, is so needy for love/acceptance.

  8. #698
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,985

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    yep...hospital computer down....everything was emphasized how handwritten charts were to be used. Nicole stole hers, tore it up, threw in trash...so who would know when the baby died esp since that doctor was on her way to Brazil or somewhere. The writers tied up every single thing.
    I think the fall was an accident and Nicole had a weapon that she seemed intent on using with Jen.
    Daniel is a blind idiot or someone who, like Nicole, is so needy for love/acceptance.
    I don't think love or acceptance are what Daniel is looking for.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

  9. #699
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,913

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I don't think love or acceptance are what Daniel is looking for.
    what do you think he's looking for then?
    An easy lay....pardon my French.....still has a need to be father because of Parker?
    thank goodness this part of the story is over.
    Nicole is a good actress...so much so that I really dislike her.

  10. #700
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,506

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    BUT we saw just the other day that Nicole was getting an ultra sound done and there was no heart beat. She was calling the doctor to schedule her D&A when she noticed a scapel and went looking for Jennifer. Shouldn't the results of her u/s be in her chart someplace???
    I'm talking about what the characters know - not what we know.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.