+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

It's still stupid, they could have just put on the screen, "the role of Philip Kiriakis is now being played by so and so" on his first appearance like they did with Brandon Beemer/Shawn.

Ugh...I just don't like what they are doing to Sami Brady. I know, I know, she is just a character, but she has already been raped on the show. Why did they have to have it happen a second time?
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

^^^And I'm pretty sure Sami will end up pregnant since no one on soaps knows what birth control is...And if she sleeps with Lucas anytime soon it will be another tired WTD s/l

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2190936;
    ^^^And I'm pretty sure Sami will end up pregnant since no one on soaps knows what birth control is...And if she sleeps with Lucas anytime soon it will be another tired WTD s/l
    She slept with Lucas just before he got trapped, so the whose the daddy storyline is right there. At least the stories are going faster.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I like that the stories are moving faster, but WTDs are so played out...I can already see it, Sami gets pregnant and of course Lucas is all happy and they'll probably try and get married again, but Kate will somehow find out that Sami was with EJ and Lucas might not be the father and use it against Sami...Sami and Luc break-up because Luc thinks she can't change and can never be trusted, blah blah...And I'm sure it will turn out that EJ is the father...

Maybe she'll end up pg with twins - one for each father

Ok, it's been a while since I have watched with any regularity. I just watched the Christmas episode on Soapnet and Lucas appeared to be part of the Horton clan. I am wracking my brain to remember how but I can't put it together. Last I watched he was Kate's son and I don't remember any relation to the Hortons. Can someone please enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2191621;
    Ok, it's been a while since I have watched with any regularity. I just watched the Christmas episode on Soapnet and Lucas appeared to be part of the Horton clan. I am wracking my brain to remember how but I can't put it together. Last I watched he was Kate's son and I don't remember any relation to the Hortons. Can someone please enlighten me?
    Here is a link to the Horton family tree. I think it explains it much better than I could.

Horton Family Tree
    -Bono

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Thanks for posting the family tree JLuvs. I been trying to figure out how Nick Fallon was a Horton and now I know. He's Marie's grandson, the former Nun.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Thanks, JLuvs. That was truly bugging me.

+ Reply to Thread