+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    .......... pairing Sami and Rafe back together again. When I watch her with him, I fast forward.
    When I watch her with EJ, I can't believe the chemistry they have. I don't think there is any woman in her right mind who would pick Rafe over EJ.
    Uh-oh......I may have lost my right mind because I'm totally on Rafe's side when it comes to picking between him & EJ.
    I like them darker and sturdier.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I think BOTH EJ and Rafe are extremely attractive men and both have chemistry with Sami --- although Sami's chemistry with Rafe is more romantic and her chemistry with EJ is more sexual. The only one I don't feel Sami has ever had any chemistry with is/was Lucas, who is also attractive --- but for me, he just doesn't spark with Sami.

Nicole also has amazing chemistry with several of the Days men. She sizzles with Daniel, and she also has good sexual chemistry with EJ. And even the little hints of a possible fling with Rafe were good.

And speaking of chemistry, Maggie and Victor also have great chemistry. I love the two of them together.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Uh-oh......I may have lost my right mind because I'm totally on Rafe's side when it comes to picking between him & EJ.
    Apparently I've lost my mind too. Because I'd pick EJ ANY day over boring, one-dimensional, only-one-facial-expression, one-note, Rafe. Rafe's very good looking, there's no denying that, but he hasn't a shred of charisma, whereas EJ emanates charisma ALL DAY long....lol.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

LOL Aren't we glad that we're not all attracted to the same type of men/women! Otherwise, if we were all attracted to the same people, there would be very few people available for the rest of us to be with - and there's already a huge shortage of them, as it is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Add me too the Rafe list. First off, I also prefer his looks. Second, I'd always go for the down to earth guy with good values (Carrie bit aside ).
    EJ may be attractive & have a great accent, but he's untrustworthy & just seems smarmy. That takes away from looks.
    mesachick likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Add me to the Rafe list too. Yes, EJ is EXTREMELY SEXY, but he isn't very trustworthy at all

Ok, are they seriously going to do this to Nicole just so Daniel can get with Jennifer???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

See - I don't see that Rafe is such a good guy...

He's a cop but was totally going to help cover up what Gabi did
    He is part of covering up Nicole's paternity and did the same thing with Sami
    Carrie...which ironically, had they gone there I could have totally gotten on board. I thought they were a good boring fit.

In real life Rafe would be my choice...but I don't watch soaps for real life and I love how bad EJ is!!

yep, not looking good for old conniving Nicole....altho she sure doesn't deserve a Daniel-Type Guy.
    I loved the EJ/Rafe discussion.
    They are both great looking.....so is Chad but I feel uncomfortable saying that because he's a kid.
    Don't care for Brady's looks. Can't stand anything to do with John Black. Altho he was pretty nice looking & normal acting in
    the beginning of his role...eons ago. I think he's just become a Big Ego.
    And Roman didn't age all that well.
    And I like Victor's look.

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    See - I don't see that Rafe is such a good guy...

He's a cop but was totally going to help cover up what Gabi did
    He is part of covering up Nicole's paternity and did the same thing with Sami
    Carrie...which ironically, had they gone there I could have totally gotten on board. I thought they were a good boring fit.

In real life Rafe would be my choice...but I don't watch soaps for real life and I love how bad EJ is!!
    don't forget how he covered up Sami shooting EJ in the head --- and completely turned on his sister.

Rafe/Galen is too 'pretty' for my tastes. And his acting sucks.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm glad Melanie's gone. I knew she was leaving & have been wishing it was sooner.
    When I first came back to watching Days after OLTL left, I took an instant dislike to her character. I found her beyond irritating.
    I could not agree more. I have never liked Melanie!!

Since they first put Sami and EJ together I have always liked them as a couple. However, I'm also uncomfortable with the idea because of the storyline years ago when he raped her. I wish I could just eliminate that part from history so I could happy wish they could live happily ever after. EJ is a hottie. He may not be as "burly" as Rafe, but I definitely think he is the more attractive of the two. I'm not a big fan of Rafe - he's just kind of 'meh'.

Daniel is the guy on the show that I find the most smarmy, so I hope Jennifer doesn't get involved with him. It was the time he came on to Chloe when she was his patient (in an exam room, in a hospital gown) that sealed my opinion of his character.

ETA: I'm watching the show now and Sami found out that EJ was blackmailing Rafe to keep him away from her. EJ is telling her he did it because he loves her. I am laughing to myself because they guy who plays EJ is a *master* at looking honest and sincere. I don't think anyone should ever believe EJ, because he is far too good a liar!!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 10-05-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    mesachick likes this.

+ Reply to Thread