+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Nicole, is just so annoying. Chloe is supposed to be her BEST friend (yes, I know she's not in the area right now) But to go after her ex-husband??? That just doesn't seem like something a friend would do. I don't get how & why she has all these guys wrapped around her finger and willing to protect her.
    I had forgotten about Nicole and Chloe (who's supposed to come back...maybe in January...but don't know for how long) and no, a good friend wouldn't do that.
    I totally understand why she gets these guys to do things for her....sleeping with them sure helps....except for Rafe. And she would totally sleep with Rafe..but I don't think Rafe wants to.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I didn't realize Melanie was leaving. I don't know how I feel about this. While she wasn't my favorite, I kind of liked her story line
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm sad too. Of all the group of 'young' people on the show, she was my favorite, and I will miss her. She's also been the catalyst for a lot of storylines, so I think there will be a real void without her.

I'm glad Melanie's gone. I knew she was leaving & have been wishing it was sooner.
    When I first came back to watching Days after OLTL left, I took an instant dislike to her character. I found her beyond irritating.
    David was second in dislike & I was hoping they'd leave together. The thought of them pairing him with Jennifer makes me cringe. He's like a walking STD by now. Yuck!!!!!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I had forgotten that Melanie was leaving DOOL. Which is sad because I like her...sometimes a little hammy but better than a lot of them.
    While investigating online, I found out that she and "Chad" are in love/dating in real life.
    Wish I had known that earlier so I could have watched with that knowledge....and now she's leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I had forgotten that Melanie was leaving DOOL. Which is sad because I like her...sometimes a little hammy but better than a lot of them.
    While investigating online, I found out that she and "Chad" are in love/dating in real life.
    Wish I had known that earlier so I could have watched with that knowledge....and now she's leaving.
    I have known for a while that they dated and to be honest - it made me a little uncomfortable watching their love scenes. So you might be glad you didn't know!!

I can't even begin to express how irritated I am that they are pairing Sami and Rafe back together again. When I watch her with him, I fast forward. When I watch her with EJ, I can't believe the chemistry they have. I don't think there is any woman in her right mind who would pick Rafe over EJ. Yes - I get that Rafe is a "good guy" and EJ isn't but since Sami isn't a good girl - Rafe makes her boring!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    I have known for a while that they dated and to be honest - it made me a little uncomfortable watching their love scenes. So you might be glad you didn't know!!

I can't even begin to express how irritated I am that they are pairing Sami and Rafe back together again. When I watch her with him, I fast forward. When I watch her with EJ, I can't believe the chemistry they have. I don't think there is any woman in her right mind who would pick Rafe over EJ. Yes - I get that Rafe is a "good guy" and EJ isn't but since Sami isn't a good girl - Rafe makes her boring!!!
    Rafe makes her boring, EJ makes her insane (who would choose to date a man that has repeatedly destroyed your life lol), so the obvious choice is for Sami to be with her real true love - Lucas! Out of all of the men Sami has been with, Lucas has always been the most believable choice. Yes, I miss my Lumi!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Rafe makes her boring, EJ makes her insane (who would choose to date a man that has repeatedly destroyed your life lol), so the obvious choice is for Sami to be with her real true love - Lucas! Out of all of the men Sami has been with, Lucas has always been the most believable choice. Yes, I miss my Lumi!
    I get that but to be honest - I think James Scott is so gorgeous and his accent...he just makes me melt!! I wouldn't mind being crazy with him!

I get that but to be honest - I think James Scott is so gorgeous and his accent...he just makes me melt!! I wouldn't mind being crazy with him!
    James Scott is nice looking, but it's EJ that's so ugly, at least character wise. So can Allison divorce her husband and make babies with James, sure lol. It's just the pairing of the two characters that I find yucky.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Hell yeah, I'm So with you on this!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread