+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1168
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #641
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Not yet, but there are a lot of them who are still in a lot of danger, so this week, maybe even today, will tell their fates.
    I know this is a soap - but c'mon - after ALL Melanie has been through she goes to the hospital for a quick check and then starts working! Crazy. I mean she could have run into Andrew on a gurney in the hallway and it would have been just as effective, but to be on duty? Puhleez.

  2. #642
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Surprise! Surprise! NOT!! Stephano is not dead. And now we know EJ IS Stephano's son, which really did surprise me, but I'm glad. I couldn't imagine EJ not being a Dimera. How and why would Chad keep it to himself what Gabby did??? Crazy. Not sure how much longer I can hang on to bother watching this show.

  3. #643
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,842

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Yeah really why is Chad keeping this to himself???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  4. #644
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,740

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Yeah really why is Chad keeping this to himself???
    I missed this part. Why did Gabi tell Chad in the first place?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  5. #645
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    423

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I missed this part. Why did Gabi tell Chad in the first place?
    Chad overheard a conversation between Gabby and Andrew (while he was dying laying on the gurney).

  6. #646
    RENThead JLuvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Commuting for Work
    Posts
    6,281
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Surprise! Surprise! NOT!! Stephano is not dead. And now we know EJ IS Stephano's son, which really did surprise me, but I'm glad. I couldn't imagine EJ not being a Dimera. How and why would Chad keep it to himself what Gabby did??? Crazy. Not sure how much longer I can hang on to bother watching this show.
    From what I have read online, the only reason Stefano is alive is because the new writers didn't like the EJ and Stefano not being related storyline. I actually liked the twist.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

  7. #647
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I thought the funniest part was when Gabby turned to Chad in the hospital and cried "Danielle just died!" gosh, he sure didn't look like he died to me! It all went so fast and he's a lousy "die-er."
    also thought it was odd that MAggie just found out about Jack's death....the timeline here is all screwy....
    And of course none of us are surprised that the Phoenix has risen again.
    I heard a rumor that Bo Brady actor is seriously considering not returning....difficult to tell anymore if it's just a play for more $$ or an actor is really just tired of the whole thing, like Lexie actress did. I would imagine that the writers will just get another actor to play the part...what would we do if Hope didn't have Bo? Can she even exist as a single person?

  8. #648
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I heard a rumor that Bo Brady actor is seriously considering not returning....difficult to tell anymore if it's just a play for more $$ or an actor is really just tired of the whole thing, like Lexie actress did. I would imagine that the writers will just get another actor to play the part...what would we do if Hope didn't have Bo? Can she even exist as a single person?
    Hmmmmm, my fantasy would be that if Peter Reckell left the show, Robert Kelker-Kelly would come back and reprise his role as Bo. That would be sweet!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just took a look on line, and it's all over the internet that Reckell IS leaving --- in October. Reckell: I have to say goodbye to DAYS | Days of our Lives @ soapcentral.com
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 08-23-2012 at 08:10 AM.

  9. #649
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,842

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Hmmmmm, my fantasy would be that if Peter Reckell left the show, Robert Kelker-Kelly would come back and reprise his role as Bo. That would be sweet!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just took a look on line, and it's all over the internet that Reckell IS leaving --- in October. Reckell: I have to say goodbye to DAYS | Days of our Lives @ soapcentral.com
    I hope they aren't going to get rid of the character. I actually like Peter Reckell
    Last edited by combatcutie; 08-23-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  10. #650
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,740

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Why is Melanie afraid of Nick & may not want him out of prison?
    I know Nick is Marie's grandson, Jessica & Josh Fallon's son, etc. I also know he came back to Salem a few years ago grown up. I also know he left to go to prison, but I don't know why for that either.
    I wasn't watching then so know next to nothing about his story when back in Salem, except for what I said above. I read a Nick synopsis, but it still didn't say exactly why Melanie is afraid of him.

    I became a OLTL watcher in the early 2000's, so there's a lot of blank spots for me during that time frame.
    Will someone fill me in on him?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.