+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 115 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Seriously Sammi? You're going to just up and leave your 3 little children WITHOUT A WORD TO ANYONE, and run off with EJ, for God knows how long, to 'save' him???????

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Seriously Sammi? You're going to just up and leave your 3 little children WITHOUT A WORD TO ANYONE, and run off with EJ, for God knows how long, to 'save' him???????
    Ewwww! Glad I stopped watching this show a few years back. They just continue to ruin Sami with the continued entanglement with EJ.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Haven't seen the show in about a week....so you mean Sammi ran off with EJ???? If this means them getting together it would mean my wish came true...FINALLY!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Do you really think she's running off with EJ??
    The last thing I saw was him asking her to go with him, while he was getting ready to run.
    Of course, Sami, always being the dumb bunny, will consider it ...but go with him???
    Holy cow! that would be something!!
    And one more reason for me to dislike this girl, which I have from the first day she was on this show.....
    I'm not going to figure out how many years ago that was because I don't want to acknowledge how very long I've been watching a soap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Do you really think she's running off with EJ??
    The last thing I saw was him asking her to go with him, while he was getting ready to run.
    Of course, Sami, always being the dumb bunny, will consider it ...but go with him???
    Holy cow! that would be something!!
    And one more reason for me to dislike this girl, which I have from the first day she was on this show.....
    I'm not going to figure out how many years ago that was because I don't want to acknowledge how very long I've been watching a soap!!
    LOL! Don't feel bad, DL. I've been watching Days since 1966!!!! I've taken a few breaks from the show when the storylines were REALLY crazy, but I always seem to come back, and the storylines really are pretty good right now!

By the way, it looks there there won't be any Days broadcasts in my area (Milwaukee) for the next two weeks, while the Olympics are on. Is that true for all of you?

Imperfect1, they won't be showing DOOl here (So Cal) either during the Olympics. Hate to admit it but I"ll miss it.
    I think you and I started watching at the same time....I remember first seeing the story of Julie vs Susan. Julie was Tom and Alice's granddaughter, living with them and her antics were far worse than old Sami. Now Julie is a wise and kind old woman but I remember what she used to do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think you and I started watching at the same time....I remember first seeing the story of Julie vs Susan. Julie was Tom and Alice's granddaughter, living with them and her antics were far worse than old Sami. Now Julie is a wise and kind old woman but I remember what she used to do!!
    Oh my, yes! I thought my heart would break when Susan and David's little baby died after he fell off the swing. That was the first time in my life that I ever sat in front of the tv and cried and cried. I was also heartbroken a little later on, when Marie was madly in love with Tommy, but then found out that he was her long lost older brother! For me, they were two of the most heartbreaking storylines ever.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Haven't seen the show in about a week....so you mean Sammi ran off with EJ???? If this means them getting together it would mean my wish came true...FINALLY!
    I think she and EJ have HUGE chemistry together too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lol - I've been nitpicking the exact same thing about these same two guys for the longest time. Austin's way too wimpy, absolutely unmasculine and too thin and whispery-voiced to be taken seriously. No wonder Carrie has eyes for Rafe - a real man for a change. Geez.

As for Roman, when he talks he sounds like he's talking with a bunch of cotton stuffed in his mouth. Very distracting to listen to him. Not sure what the deal is there.
    LOL It's gotten so bad with me while listening to Roman speak that I find myself FF him. I can't stand his voice and the stiffness of his mouth/face! lol And altho I know John is very popular I laugh whenever he makes that 'serious' face, with the big squint.

Question... has Lucas' fiancee hit Salem yet? I really hope to heck, that there isn't another Lumi/Ejami triangle in the works. ACK!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread