+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 115 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    And how did our mystery man know that the police got the search warrant, allowing him to plant the gloves?? And I'm surprised anyone looked behind the painting. Why would mystery man put them there, if he really wanted them found?
    I was thinking the guy who did the lie detector test tipped him off since you see someone handing him money after he said EJ "didn't" pass the test
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Guess today's show answered a lot of my questions. Ian is the mystery man but why?
    Is it because of his relationship with Kate?
    It can't be for money because I don't think Kate would inherit anything from Stefano since he kicked her out. (I'm still kicking myself for missing the shows where she hooked up with Ian)
    But then I can't imagine why anyone like Madison or Kate would be interested in that dry old stiff broom of a man, like Ian. Heck, even his British accent, which I usually love, doesn't sound all that great. No wonder he's leaving.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am so beyond P*SSED that they are writing Carrie out of the show again. I absolutely love her. Why didn't the stupid writers put her more in Will's life since he did "live" with them for a few years. Why can't they get rid of the likes of Rav's sister or someone. Why Carrie again???
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I am so beyond P*SSED that they are writing Carrie out of the show again. I absolutely love her. Why didn't the stupid writers put her more in Will's life since he did "live" with them for a few years. Why can't they get rid of the likes of Rav's sister or someone. Why Carrie again???
    I so agree. And I like her with Rafe, I like their chemistry together. Not with Austin though, it's so one sided with him.
    combatcutie likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

For me, it's Carrie and Austin all the way, mainly because of their history but also because they just seem to be so 'right' together --- so warm and comfy. (At least they will, I hope, be that way again, after Carrie gets over Rafe.)

And I can't really see Rafe lusting after anyone but Sammi --- and they're very hot together. But Sammi is also VERY hot with EJ!!! And it's so interesting to me that EJ falls in and out of love with Nicole, but he and Nicole don't have nearly the chemistry that he has with Sammi.

And Nicole and Daniel! Wow! They've got some serious chemistry also! I never saw that pairing coming, but it sure works! And yet, this new 'interest' that Nicole seems to have developed for Rafe? That, strangely, seems to have some potential too. Intriguing.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 07-21-2012 at 06:34 AM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post

And I can't really see Rafe lusting after anyone but Sammi --- and they're very hot together. But Sammi is also VERY hot with EJ!!! And it's so interesting to me that EJ falls in and out of love with Nicole, but he and Nicole don't have nearly the chemistry that he has with Sammi.
    Oh God, TELL me about it!
    OceanView likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I hate that Carrie is leaving but I'd happily pack Austin's bags and show him the door any day!
    He's so dweeby to me...goofy looking, another whisper-y voiced-guy. I remember when he was younger, he was a good looking guy but he just didn't age that well...and usually men age very well.
    I find him un-masculine...particularly around Raf.
    On another subject, did anyone else notice how Roman hardly opens his mouth while speaking...kind of like his jaw is wired or something...strange.
    Or maybe I'm the strange one..analyzing everyone so much!
    combatcutie likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I hate that Carrie is leaving but I'd happily pack Austin's bags and show him the door any day!
    He's so dweeby to me...goofy looking, another whisper-y voiced-guy. I remember when he was younger, he was a good looking guy but he just didn't age that well...and usually men age very well.
    I find him un-masculine...particularly around Raf.
    On another subject, did anyone else notice how Roman hardly opens his mouth while speaking...kind of like his jaw is wired or something...strange.
    Or maybe I'm the strange one..analyzing everyone so much!
    Lol - I've been nitpicking the exact same thing about these same two guys for the longest time. Austin's way too wimpy, absolutely unmasculine and too thin and whispery-voiced to be taken seriously. No wonder Carrie has eyes for Rafe - a real man for a change. Geez.

As for Roman, when he talks he sounds like he's talking with a bunch of cotton stuffed in his mouth. Very distracting to listen to him. Not sure what the deal is there.
    OceanView likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm not a big fan of Sammi...never have been, even in the beginning. She is definitely pretty...and lately, she's been looking really good...not sure why but how the heck does she get 3 guys, Lucas, EJ and now Raf wanting her??? Everyone knows she's nothing but trouble...guess I'm forgetting it's a soap and anything goes.
    what I'm now wondering about is who is going to be the new young main girl that will someday take Sammi's place for the Main Hot Chick? Once it was Hope, then Sammi but even she is getting older....and they need a new one ready to take on that role. With Melannie leaving, who's left? Gabby??? Abigale? Not in my opinion. But guess they can always bring one in.

I love to read the spoilers on "Days Cafe" online. I won't include any spoilers here but sounds like we've got quite a big chaotic event happening soon, probably this week.
    And they indicated there might be some causalities...I'll be watching my (always) recorded episodes, for sure.

+ Reply to Thread