+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Was Lexy killed off the show or something???!
    The actress who played Lexie just wanted to retire...said she had loved her job but was ready to quit.
    I'll miss her...maybe not her character but she seemed so sweet and was so beautiful. Abe's going to have a rough time without her.
    Speaking of Abe, I've bumped into him a few times in the many, many years I've watched this show...he lives in a quiet town near me in Pasadena. Very very nice guy and doesn't mind being recognized, like some actors do and likes to chat with fans.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It is so much fun to see celebrities from time to time. I used to see Frances Reid (Alice Horton) occasionally on the West Side of L.A.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The actress who played Lexie just wanted to retire...said she had loved her job but was ready to quit.
    I'll miss her...maybe not her character but she seemed so sweet and was so beautiful. Abe's going to have a rough time without her.
    Speaking of Abe, I've bumped into him a few times in the many, many years I've watched this show...he lives in a quiet town near me in Pasadena. Very very nice guy and doesn't mind being recognized, like some actors do and likes to chat with fans.
    I'm sad to hear that about Lexy. I will miss the character and the actress who portrayed the role. Wonder what becomes of Abe from hereon in? Could they possibly be hinting around at a Abe / Kayla relationship????!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

bee stung lips, I got that SAME impression today regarding Abe and Kayla. Wonder if???
    I had hoped that Steve would come back but I hear he's very much a major character in General Hospital...I think that's the one. So guess he's tied up in a contract and has a good steady job so why change. But I did like Kayla and Steve together.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Kayla and Abe? Jeez. I don't know about that one -- zero chemistry. Wasn't there a very pretty (new) female cop who was working with Roman during the investigation a few weeks back? I immediately thought of her with Abe --- although she's kinda young.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Kayla and Abe? Jeez. I don't know about that one -- zero chemistry. Wasn't there a very pretty (new) female cop who was working with Roman during the investigation a few weeks back? I immediately thought of her with Abe --- although she's kinda young.
    Imo, the real storyline would be if it was a Kayla / Abe relationship, most especially because of the lifelong friendship between the two characters and their respective former spouses. It would make for a very interesting storyline with the reactions, conflicts etc, from their family and friends. I can only imagine what would happen if Kayla and Abe got together and then Steve showed back up in Salem. He'd be absolutely stunned.

Well, rats!
    the show's been rather boring lately....guess it had been so good for awhile there and now we get the humdrum.

I wonder if it's the new writers stories as they should be starting to appear.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I wonder if it's the new writers stories as they should be starting to appear.
    Nope. May Sweeps are over & all the stuff they had going to bring in viewership then is wrapping up. Back to the daily humdrum stories of soaps.
    This happens every year.

I think there's a November Sweeps too. Things will pick up sometime in the Fall.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

The writers still insist on teasing us with a EJ / Sammi relationship and it's driving me nuts! I've been wanting them to be truly together for the past five years, and still nothing. Their chemistry between these two is off the charts, just let it happen already!

And since when did Nicole become Salem's sweetheart with all the men running to her rescue??? Serious case of writer's block going on, on this show.

+ Reply to Thread