+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2178838;
    They didn't show who broke in. But rumor has it that it was someone Victor hired to keep Mimi and Max from looking for Philip.
    Thanks combat!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2179263;
    Thanks combat!!
    You're welcome.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Regular
    cool

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2176571;
    The person that is in Victor's house is "said" to be Philip. He supposedly enlisted again and got hurt. But spoilers say that it isn't really him, but one of Victor's other children or something. It will all come out in 2007
    That's interesting, I hadn't heard that. What is the deal with Victor becoming mean again. He was all for telling Shawn he was Claire's father when it first came out now he's all like "Phillip is Claire's father" whatever!!

It was so great when Sami overheard EJ on the phone, I'm loving Hogan Sheffer!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2182952;
    That's interesting, I hadn't heard that. What is the deal with Victor becoming mean again. He was all for telling Shawn he was Claire's father when it first came out now he's all like "Phillip is Claire's father" whatever!!

It was so great when Sami overheard EJ on the phone, I'm loving Hogan Sheffer!
    I don't know, but I know Victor is going to sue Shawn and Belle on behalf of Philip for custody of Claire. I would think that since he lost out on most of Bo's life, he would want Claire to be part of Shawn's
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2182974;
    I don't know, but I know Victor is going to sue Shawn and Belle on behalf of Philip for custody of Claire. I would think that since he lost out on most of Bo's life, he would want Claire to be part of Shawn's
    I know, that part of it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2183086;
    I know, that part of it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    but when does anything on soaps make sense? lol
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Yes but usually when a person acts one way they don't completely turn it around and make it seem like the person didn't do what they did, know what I mean?

I believe that the original Phillip is going to be coming back. I liked him much more than the Real World guy, but I am very tired of Victor.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Yeah, the other Phillip is coming back. Guess that's why they're doing the whole face transplant story.

+ Reply to Thread