+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Watching today at the "viewing," I almost expected Dead Stefano to open his eyes!
    Is he really dead this time? Guess time will tell.
    I missed the part (watch occasionally) about EJ's genetics....so I don't know how he or Stefano found out that he's not a Dimera and who his father is.
    Could anyone tell me how this happened?
    And does anyone besides Lexie know this, making him still the legal heir? Was that what he took from the hidden panel in the living room?
    USually I can miss shows for awhile and easily catch up but not about this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Watching today at the "viewing," I almost expected Dead Stefano to open his eyes!
    Is he really dead this time? Guess time will tell.
    I missed the part (watch occasionally) about EJ's genetics....so I don't know how he or Stefano found out that he's not a Dimera and who his father is.
    Could anyone tell me how this happened?

And does anyone besides Lexie know this, making him still the legal heir? Was that what he took from the hidden panel in the living room?
    USually I can miss shows for awhile and easily catch up but not about this situation.
    there's been nothing about how Steffy knows - EJ knows because he found the document taped to the bottom of the desk and confronted Steffy

Only Lexie knows - that we're aware of.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

One thing stood out at the "viewings" & it happened twice. Two people that I noticed touched Stefano in his casket. One of them was Lexie & she leaned over & kissed him goodbye.
    I know this may sound creepy, but I've also touched bodies in their caskets. My parents. Trust me on this one, if Stefano wasn't dead Lexie would have known, & probably the other person too.
    First off, dead bodies aren't even remotely warm. Second they just don't feel like live people do. If I had kissed someone dead like she did, & they were warm & live feeling, I'd be jumping up & down & screaming! This is not something that could be overlooked.

If they decide to go the "faked his death" route, I'm curious if this will even be addressed. If not - HUGE discrepancy.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Today I was reading Entertainment Weekly about the old and the new "Dallas." In it, I was reminded of when J.R. got shot and how the TPTB handled that. They filmed most of the cast, individually, shooting J.R. so no one would know who did it. Guess DOOL liked this idea and used it for Stefano.... not that I mind. It's actually a very intriguing thing to do.
    I just find it strange that no rumor was out before such a huge character was killed off. Something tells me he will be back. As for the person asking if Stef knows for sure EJ is not his son and how he found out, I can't remember at the moment but he was waiting for the info to arrive (but I can't remember from whom) and when it did is how he knew. He found out just before he told EJ too. If I have this wrong, does someone know or sure?

Who knows if Stefano will rise from the ashes again? and who would be surprised if he did?
    Finally, Lexie is starting to look like someone is dying. I read that she was just ready to quit acting and it was her decision to retire. Who knows if that's true either?
    Seems like they may be giving Kayla a bigger role now that she is apparently ending it with Steve. Thought it was such a waste to just see her working at the pub.
    I somehow missed the whole Maggie/Victor upheaval....something to do w/stealing women's eggs and Maggie was one of them?? could anyone fill me in, please?
    I know that Maggie found out that Daniel was her son but that's all.

back in the 70s Maggie and Mickey were unable to conceive, the technology was new at the time but she had some of her eggs frozen (yeah don't get me started on how Daniel is at least 45, not 35). Maggie had almost completely forgotten about the eggs. Cut to years later when Alice was dying she wrote a letter that said that a child had been born from one of those eggs (she didnt' say who the child was) but it came out later that Daniel was her son. In the interim (last fall) Victor and Henderson had some very clandestine conversations about Maggie not finding out about his involvementin Lily (Daniel's mother) acquiring Maggie's eggs. He didnt' know Maggie at that time and was only trying to help his friends (Daniel's parents) who were unable to conceive.

hope this helps and as to Stefano

Click to see Spoiler:
    he is faking his death
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

anders332, thanks so much for that. It explains a lot for me.
    Although I have to laugh at all the "secrets" old Alice knew and kept silent about! She seems to have been pretty busy in her last few years, even dealing with Stefano.
    I realize that the writers are just using Alice as an excuse to create some new storylines and I'm ok with that because the show has gotten soooooo much better.
    I love the Town Square and how it gives the characters a nice place to hang out, rather than the pub and the coffee house. I even like all the extras that are shown to make it more believable.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

[QUOTE=Dragonlady;4495689I love the Town Square and how it gives the characters a nice place to hang out, rather than the pub and the coffee house. I even like all the extras that are shown to make it more believable.[/QUOTE]

I love it too. Gives such a "real" feel. They did a beautiful job on it too
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Chandler Massey won a daytime Emmy award! Such a great actor and he has done so much with the Will character.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Was Lexy killed off the show or something???!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread