+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 136 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    that's not true - Stefano has known since EJ was running for mayor and pilfering money from John that EJ wasn't his son - we don't know what Alice's secret was (Stef opened his envelope in March, way after the pilfering and running for mayor) - it was only speculated that it was proof EJ wasn't Stef's son.
    Thanks for the info maxki and anders. So, we don't know for sure how Stefano found this out. Do we know how Alice, of all people, would've had access to this kind of information? And do we know who EJ's mother is --- or for that matter, if Stefano isn't his biological father, who is??????

Today I was reading Entertainment Weekly about the old and the new "Dallas." In it, I was reminded of when J.R. got shot and how the TPTB handled that. They filmed most of the cast, individually, shooting J.R. so no one would know who did it. Guess DOOL liked this idea and used it for Stefano.... not that I mind. It's actually a very intriguing thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Thanks for the info maxki and anders. So, we don't know for sure how Stefano found this out. Do we know how Alice, of all people, would've had access to this kind of information? And do we know who EJ's mother is --- or for that matter, if Stefano isn't his biological father, who is??????
    IIRC back when the Stephano/Alice envelope issue came into play, Stephano sad something about Alice helping him with EJ way back when he was a baby. I think EJ was sick or something. Anyhow, I assume she found out about the paternity back then, but didn't tell Stephano. Either having a different father or the traditional Soap Baby Switch. At the time he said it, I immediately assumed "paternity issue".

As to EJ's mother, she's Susan Banks, the pregnant doppelganger Stephano tried to replace Kristin Blake with back when she was supposed to marry John Black. (Stephano is always coming up with or creating dopplegangers.) Susan was an Elvis fanatic, thus EJ's name. (Once again my old Days info bank comes in handy.)
    As to the real father or if there's been a baby switch, so far no clue has been given.

I think the new writers are coming up with a bunch of new stuff anyhow, so the original intention may be a moot point.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Thanks Miss Scarlet. Wow, crazy stuff. And you're right about new writers coming up with their revisionist history anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    IIRC back when the Stephano/Alice envelope issue came into play, Stephano sad something about Alice helping him with EJ way back when he was a baby.

I think EJ was sick or something. Anyhow, I assume she found out about the paternity back then, but didn't tell Stephano. Either having a different father or the traditional Soap Baby Switch. At the time he said it, I immediately assumed "paternity issue".

As to EJ's mother, she's Susan Banks, the pregnant doppelganger Stephano tried to replace Kristin Blake with back when she was supposed to marry John Black. (Stephano is always coming up with or creating dopplegangers.) Susan was an Elvis fanatic, thus EJ's name. (Once again my old Days info bank comes in handy.)
    As to the real father or if there's been a baby switch, so far no clue has been given.

I think the new writers are coming up with a bunch of new stuff anyhow, so the original intention may be a moot point.
    that was in reference to the Get Out of Jail free card that Stef gave to Alice that freed John.

what happened in March when Stef opened that envelope has yet to be revealed. It's all still speculatoin.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

that was in reference to the Get Out of Jail free card that Stef gave to Alice that freed John.

what happened in March when Stef opened that envelope has yet to be revealed. It's all still speculatoin.
    Is the envelope that you're referring to the same as the large manilla envelope that EJ removed from its hiding place yesterday?

the envelope he removed yesterday (if it's the same envelope package) was part of the arms deal/mayoral documentation that Billie found a couple months ago.

EJ found something stuck under the desk that said he wasn't Stef's son - but we have no idea if that's the same doc that we saw Stef open in March.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I abbreviated the whole Stefano/Alice thing for the purpose of brevity. Explaining any Days story in detail tends to make me realize how ridiculous the writing is & I ask myself: "Why am I watching this stupidity????" It's bad enough at the time, but afterwards seems even worse.
    Aside from what I just said, I'm hooked.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I've been hooked also since a few months of it's start date!!! That's horrible to admit but true....There were years when I didn't watch but then I always come back.
    Recently with the new writers it's been soooo good. Very Soap-Opera-y but that's fine with me.

I haven't really watched this show in a few years now, although I have it on my DVR still lol and watch occasionally when Lucas is on. Is there any debate going on about who exactly Elvis' true father is?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread