+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

This is so true. No one is ever really dead on any Soap.
    Even if you see the body, totally identifiable, they die in their loved ones arms in the hospital, & their organs are parted out for transplant in a huge, emotional weeks long story arc. The writers can still find a way to somehow negate it & bring them back. It happened on OLTL. I'm sure it's happened on many others.
    Especially Stefano. He's the Phoenix.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Stephano has been "killed" several times now already, or at least believed to be dead lol. I don't think he'll ever be killed off, at least until Joe decides to retire from acting.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Somehow I missed the part where EJ is no longer a DiMeara -- and now he's referring to himself again as Stefano's son. Can someone please fill me in on the back story. Did Stefano actually discover that EJ is not really his son?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This is so true. No one is ever really dead on any Soap.
    Even if you see the body, totally identifiable, they die in their loved ones arms in the hospital, & their organs are parted out for transplant in a huge, emotional weeks long story arc. The writers can still find a way to somehow negate it & bring them back. It happened on OLTL. I'm sure it's happened on many others.
    Especially Stefano. He's the Phoenix.
    Tony, Stefano, Steve, John, Hope, Bo, Marlena and Roman have all 'died' and come back to life. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Somehow I missed the part where EJ is no longer a DiMeara -- and now he's referring to himself again as Stefano's son. Can someone please fill me in on the back story. Did Stefano actually discover that EJ is not really his son?
    That's what was revealed in the safety deposit box.... what Alice had on Stephano, that EJ was not his biological son. I don't know if it said who was, just that Stephano wasn't. I don't think EJ has told too many people, only Lexie I think. Maybe Kate knows as well, I don't know for sure! But I think he still tells most people he is Stephano's son. I haven't watched the last few days though, so maybe something has changed! Have to catch up this weekend.

Only Stefano, EJ and Lexie know about the whole paternity issue.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Only Stefano, EJ and Lexie know about the whole paternity issue.
    And Stefano isn't talking since he's dead for the moment, LOL.

Crapples! So now EJ can't blame being a DiMera for all his disgusting actions since he stepped foot in Salem! I guess he's just a creep, period.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think it shows how much better this show has become by the posts here....guess they have to get better so they too won't be cancelled.
    I'm really enjoying it...yes, it's soap-opera-y and campy but the storylines are moving quickly....none of that draggy stuff that soaps usually indulge in.
    Boy, has Will had a change in personality as he grows up. I was captivated by the look/smile on his face while at the police station being checked for gunpowder residue. He had the oddest look on his face while talking to his parents.
    I'm enjoying it like I haven't in a long, long time....even with the addition of John Black who's acting is horrible....all whisper-y, has an inflated ego about how righteous he is, and how come he gets to be in on police stuff?? I forget...was he a police officer once?? I remember the amnesiac, the priest and I'm sure I'm forgetting more of his career choices. When he was supposedly Roman he was an officer but was he really?

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    That's what was revealed in the safety deposit box.... what Alice had on Stephano, that EJ was not his biological son. I don't know if it said who was, just that Stephano wasn't. I don't think EJ has told too many people, only Lexie I think. Maybe Kate knows as well, I don't know for sure! But I think he still tells most people he is Stephano's son. I haven't watched the last few days though, so maybe something has changed! Have to catch up this weekend.
    that's not true - Stefano has known since EJ was running for mayor and pilfering money from John that EJ wasn't his son - we don't know what Alice's secret was (Stef opened his envelope in March, way after the pilfering and running for mayor) - it was only speculated that it was proof EJ wasn't Stef's son.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread