+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    PS Lisa recently had the collagen in her lips TAKEN OUT, not put in. So, she is more natural looking now than she had been in the past.
    I am glad to hear that because I thought she looked ridiculous before. Even if they aren't completely reduced back to normal, it has to be better than it was!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Anyone else disappointed in the way they are having Carrie & Rave looking at one another. If they do the same used up story line where they fall for one another, I am going to be annoyed
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PS Lisa recently had the collagen in her lips TAKEN OUT, not put in. So, she is more natural looking now than she had been in the past.
    I watched some of her reality show with her husband, Harry Hamlin and some were centered around her getting the surgery to reduce her lips. Even though those lips look better than they did, I still think they look far from "normal." Her surgeon told her from the beginning, that they wouldn't look like they did before she had them enlarged. Can't remember why...something to do with how her lips grew and formed around the implant. To me, she still looks odd.

I've been on vacation for two weeks so I thought I'd miss a lot....but I forgot that with soap operas, you can miss days at a time and still readily catch up with the story lines.
    Today gave me the old soap surprise to see Rafe kissing Carey! Now, that's true to a soap giving us the "shockers" we love.
    Although I got a good laugh watching Sami being so indignate about Rafe's indiscretion after having slept with EJ.
    Smai the hypocrite!... so true to her character.

I just started watching Days again since OLTL ended. I used to a long time ago & have tried to generally keep up.
    A few comments:
    Since when did Marlena become such a cold hearted beyotch? She used to be smart, loving & patient with everyone. Now she's just self centered & cold.
    Also, the actress has always been a beautiful woman whos nip-tuck work was flawless. It's finally catching up with her. She only seems to have 1 expression & her face looks like a mannequin.
    Stephano, still the same love-to-hate-him guy. Nice to see.
    I love the whole Alice's secrets storyline. Nice to see that even after she's gone she's still having an impact & the show is still honoring one of it's originals.
    Hope is really showing age, but is still beautiful.
    Sami, same old Sami. I like that too. The show really hit the jackpot with that character & actress.
    The whole Sami/Rafe/Carrie/Austin/Abby story is awful, predictable & not interesting. I used to love Carrie, but not anymore. The women are selfish & uncaring, the men are stupid.
    Abby.... Hasn't she been in her teens for at least 20 years? I've never seen anyone aged up, aged down, aged up, aged down, nearly so much. By the time she's 21 Jennifer will be in a nursing home.
    Also, who the heck is Melanie & why are they keeping someone so useless. And the actress is irritating.

Rant over.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Love that Lucas is back. I truly hope that he's there to stay and doesn't end up with Sammi again.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was never a big Lucas fan, but seeing him the first time back the other day was like seeing an old friend. I hope he stays too.
    As for Lisa Rinna, never was a fan, still not, HATE the character, but she really looks good now. Even the fishlip problem has drastically improved. They used to be so distracting. Not any more. If she stays away from Bo I may be able to tolerate her. The character didn't seem so helpless & whiny. I'll try.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I was never a big Lucas fan, but seeing him the first time back the other day was like seeing an old friend. I hope he stays too.
    As for Lisa Rinna, never was a fan, still not, HATE the character, but she really looks good now. Even the fishlip problem has drastically improved. They used to be so distracting. Not any more. If she stays away from Bo I may be able to tolerate her. The character didn't seem so helpless & whiny. I'll try.
    So you mean Lisa Rinna is back as Billy??? Yaaaay! Always loved her in this role. The role was never the same when other actresses were in it. I loved that whole era back in the early '90's when all the original characters in were in those roles. Glad to see they've brought them back Austin, Lucas and now Billy, with all the original actors. Although I suppose if Billy is back, that means her annoying daughter Chelsea can't be that far off from returning...UGH!!!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    So you mean Lisa Rinna is back as Billy??? Yaaaay! Always loved her in this role. The role was never the same when other actresses were in it. I loved that whole era back in the early '90's when all the original characters in were in those roles. Glad to see they've brought them back Austin, Lucas and now Billy, with all the original actors. Although I suppose if Billy is back, that means her annoying daughter Chelsea can't be that far off from returning...UGH!!!
    I'm thrilled to have Lisa Rinna back. I've always been a big fan! I just wish that somehow Robert Kelker Kelly could come back too. (He was her "Bo" and they had AMAZING chemistry together!) As far as Chelsea is concerned, her return wouldn't be so bad if her role was recast!

Jeeze, it almost seems like old times, with Jennifer, Jack, Marlena, John, Carrie, Austin, Justin, Adrienne, occasionally Kayla, and now Billy and Lucas.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm thrilled to have Lisa Rinna back. I've always been a big fan! I just wish that somehow Robert Kelker Kelly could come back too. (He was her "Bo" and they had AMAZING chemistry together!) As far as Chelsea is concerned, her return wouldn't be so bad if her role was recast!

Jeeze, it almost seems like old times, with Jennifer, Jack, Marlena, John, Carrie, Austin, Justin, Adrienne, occasionally Kayla, and now Billy and Lucas.
    Oh Robert Kelker-Kelly was HOOOOT! Love him as Sam on Another World, but he made for a sexy Bo Brady too. I agree on Chelsea - a recast would work for me. And it DOES seem like old times. I hope they all stick around for a long while. With all the oldies back, this should make for very interesting Spring / Summer storylines.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread