+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Taylor was around before - way back when Nicole first came to Salem - she's not a new character, but a different actress than the original.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Can someone tell me what in the holy thundering hell is happening on DOOL right now? I tune in today on my day off, after not having seen the show in at least a couple of months and there's all these fantasy sequences...old west with Melanie, Black Swan with Hope, country bar with EJ and Nicole....WTH???!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Can someone tell me what in the holy thundering hell is happening on DOOL right now? I tune in today on my day off, after not having seen the show in at least a couple of months and there's all these fantasy sequences...old west with Melanie, Black Swan with Hope, country bar with EJ and Nicole....WTH???!
    They were just having some fun w/the holiday.
    Everything today was back to normal. Once I caught on, I kinda enjoyed it altho I had to look up a couple of the Oscar nominees they were doing to recognize them.
    I got True Grit, Black Swan & the Fighter, but that's all.

FORT Fanatic

I was watching today... and if Taylor seriously believes EJ over everyone else... she deserves all she gets! No one is that nieve.

On a side note, so glad they are finally moving on the Fake/Real Rafe thing... so tired of that. Although it did make the Rafe
    character more interesting along the line!

Fake Rafe is the only thing that made Rafe's character interesting. Real Rafe is an absolute bore.

I'm confused. Why is Stephano so mad at EJ when it was Stephano who planned the whole Raf twin thing?
    Help.

I think Stephano is mad at EJ because had EJ not been so caught up in philandering around with his wife's sister, he'd have been more alert to keeping things under wraps with faux Rafe. In other words, EJ's been slacking off, thus pissing off big daddy Stephano.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I think Stephano is mad at EJ because had EJ not been so caught up in philandering around with his wife's sister, he'd have been more alert to keeping things under wraps with faux Rafe. In other words, EJ's been slacking off, thus pissing off big daddy Stephano.
    I understand what you're saying but, if I remember correctly, it was Stepano who was the mastermind and informed EJ of his plan. I just think it could have been written better if they wanted us to put all the blame on EJ. I think they're both dirty, underhanded criminals....Stephano has always been that, which is why it was always do great having him on. EJ looks like an idiot, always putting his desire for women ahead of everything else. (not that I approve of bad guys but he's lousy at it.)

I just read in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly that on Sept 26, Marlena and John will be back on DOOL.
    Yay!!!
    Wonder how well Marlena (Deidra) looks. She was always soooo beautiful and almost perfect.

Just saw an ad, snuck in between other ads, during the show. There was a smiling (and of course, beautiful..hasn't changed a bit) Marlena, turning around and finding (of course, handsome, hasn't changed a bit) John. No words needed as they hug each other. Guess the speculation in true.

+ Reply to Thread