+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

It's been a long time since we heard Farah was leaving, I thought she would have been gone by now, maybe she decided to stay? I cannot stand Willow! Shawn really needs to open his eyes and quit thinking with his you know what! I love Lucas and Sami back together, I also can't wait for Bo and Hope to find out the baby is Bo's!

I also hate Willow. I want Shawn to kick her to the curb already.

Stephanie is leaving the show. Farrah (Mimi) is leaving in Feb., I think, though it is not necessarily permanent, she has a project in the works and it is going to be left open for her to come back.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Yesterday was SO good! Bo and Hope officially back together, Steve getting his memory back for real and Shawn and Belle

I am so tired of Shawn and Belle

I did love the other stuff though. I do not agree with the latest person that the power that be at Days decided to fire.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I have been out of town and am so confused with what happened to Phillip. Did he really go off to war and get hurt? Or did he get plastic surgery to be in Claire's life via Victor?

I so dislike Sean and Belle.

I want Max and Mimi to get together. I am sad she's leaving.

Thanks!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    The person that is in Victor's house is "said" to be Philip. He supposedly enlisted again and got hurt. But spoilers say that it isn't really him, but one of Victor's other children or something. It will all come out in 2007
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh geez. Thanks!

I was watching the show last night (I catch the re-runs on SoapNet) and I saw the part where somebody broke into the garage when Max and Mimi were there and then I got distracted and the next time I sat down Abby was crying and everyone was talking about finding Max and Mimi. Did anything happen in-between? Did they show who broke in, if anyone got hurt, etc?

On a side note, that whole deal with Willow asking Hope to tell Shawn to stay away from Belle was just ridiculous. I can't stand that Willow character, she is just dumb and annoying. I hope this whole "fire" incident doesn't make Shawn feel sorry for her!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    They didn't show who broke in. But rumor has it that it was someone Victor hired to keep Mimi and Max from looking for Philip. At one point of their conversation with Victor, he warned them to keep to themselves, which we all know no one in Salem does that.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread