+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 136 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    To me the last actress that played Taylor was an awful actress. As for Will I think the actor has the chops to pull it off.
    I don't doubt that the actor who plays Will can pull it off. I just don't like that the producers/writers can't come up w/a better storyline than taking an already established character and doing a complete 180 on him about something so important in the formation of who he is. Sexuality isn't just some trivial thing that ...all of a sudden...you're aware of your preferences. I think it demeans the whole subject. If I were gay, I'd be upset with how it's being handled. People just don't wake up one day and say, "oh, I think I'm gay."
    Introduce a new character or one who's not so established and explore that aspect rather than treat us like we're too dumb to understand what a person goes through in deciding what his/her preferences are.
    But then it is a soap opera and if dead people can come back alive in a shower, I guess anything is possible.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Crystal Chappell and Louise Sorrel have been fired. In an article with Louise, she indicates that Marlena and John will return.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Crystal Chappell and Louise Sorrel have been fired. In an article with Louise, she indicates that Marlena and John will return.
    WOw...writers just can't make up their stupid minds, can they?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Maybe it's a money thing. As long as the show is not cancelled I am good.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

one of J&M cost way more than both of the two being fired. I think they're gearing up for the end in 2013.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I would rather have John and Marlena on the show than the people being cut and if the show should end John and Marlena should be there.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Click to see Spoiler:
    Wow, this is the best DOOL news I've heard in ages!!!! I might even start watching Days again --- I had stopped watching Days a couple of months ago because the story lines were getting so awful (ESPECIALLY Vivian the lunatic killer) that I couldn't bear to watch any more. Now, it looks like there might be a little light at the end of the tunnel!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Wow, this is the best DOOL news I've heard in ages!!!! I might even start watching Days again --- I had stopped watching Days a couple of months ago because the story lines were getting so awful (ESPECIALLY Vivian the lunatic killer) that I couldn't bear to watch any more. Now, it looks like there might be a little light at the end of the tunnel!
    Feel the same way which is why I record it so I can fast forward all the dumb stuff.
    There's so much "filler" that's not important. Who cares about Dario? Vivienne is nothing more than a joke now and she must be paying Gus a whole lot of $ for him to be so devoted. Carly's a waste of time, without Bo, Justine and Adrienne are cute but there's no story there. Taylor's behavior with EJ puts women back into the 18th century, "totally brainless but overcome with love for her man."
    I'm not crazy about the Rafe/Sami/fake Rafe story right now but at least it's got some action in it.
    Bring on Marlena and John! Otherwise my favorite soap is doomed.

I haven't watched since January - I've caught some flipping through channels, but nothing ever makes me want to stop and watch. Dan and Jen make me wanna

Dan and Jen make me wanna
    I concur, blech!!

+ Reply to Thread