+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1126
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #451
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,720

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Geez...I am loving faux Rafe..can't stand the real (boring) Rafe. Real Rafe is too good....faux Rafe is a hoot.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  2. #452
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I like the new Abby Devareaux. The new actress ages the role nicely.

    Melanie's miscarriage was handled beautifully, I thought.
    _(Moo!)

  3. #453
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,720

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    I like the new Abby Devareaux. The new actress ages the role nicely.

    Melanie's miscarriage was handled beautifully, I thought.
    Glad they ended Melanie's pregnancy. She doesn't need a baby right now. And Philip sure doesn't need anymore offspring at this point.

    As for Abby, yes, it's good they brought her back, but for the love of God, please give her haggard looking mother a makeover. Jennifer looks TERRIBLE!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  4. #454
    FORT law638's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Steeler Country
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Glad they ended Melanie's pregnancy. She doesn't need a baby right now. And Philip sure doesn't need anymore offspring at this point.

    As for Abby, yes, it's good they brought her back, but for the love of God, please give her haggard looking mother a makeover. Jennifer looks TERRIBLE!
    Cut her a break, she just had her heart cut out & put back in. LOL I heard this means living on lipitor now.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

  5. #455
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,728

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    As for Abby, yes, it's good they brought her back, but for the love of God, please give her haggard looking mother a makeover. Jennifer looks TERRIBLE!

    I think Jennifer is a natural beautiful woman.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  6. #456
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I think Jennifer is a natural beautiful woman.
    She is beautiful but she does need a little updating. Her hair and clothes look like they belong on someone much younger.
    Glad she and Jack are going to split. He was always a big pain in the butt.

    What I'm not really buying is how Brady is acting with Victor. It's just not working for me. Actually, Brady's character seems to have been floundering for quite awhile. Nothing substantial or with any lasting story line there. Victor is quite a scoundrel but I don't like seeing him as weak.

  7. #457
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,720

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    She is beautiful but she does need a little updating. Her hair and clothes look like they belong on someone much younger.
    Glad she and Jack are going to split. He was always a big pain in the butt.

    What I'm not really buying is how Brady is acting with Victor. It's just not working for me. Actually, Brady's character seems to have been floundering for quite awhile. Nothing substantial or with any lasting story line there. Victor is quite a scoundrel but I don't like seeing him as weak.
    Totally agree with the Jennifer thing...that's what I'm saying.

    As for Brady, yes, the writers cannot seem to find a storyline to stick with, with him. Too bad, 'cause I loves me from Brady...so SEXY!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  8. #458
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    DOOL must have hired new writers.........things have never been so good. We've got many good storylines about a lot of people now. Often it's been one main story and other boring things going on at the same time. The Faux Rafe-Sammy thing is good, Taylor-EJ is good, Maggie-Victor, etc.
    Then there's possibilities growing with other characters. I'm enjoying all of it except Dorian or whatever Rafe's brother is called. He's nice looking but a really bad actor.
    Reminds me of Chad, who was once a bad actor and a funny looking guy but he's improved on both aspects now.
    I do have problems with Abigale and Jennifer. They look too similar in age for mother and daughter. Maybe if Jennifer changed her Alice in Wonderland hair we'd see a more mature person. She acts mature but doesn't look it.

    Brady seems so ridiculous, feigning such anger and venom at Victor. None of it rings true. Very poor story line and he seems so uneffected by Rafe's sister's death or losing Nicole.

  9. #459
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,720

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

    Brady seems so ridiculous, feigning such anger and venom at Victor. None of it rings true. Very poor story line and he seems so uneffected by Rafe's sister's death or losing Nicole.
    Agreed. Brady's behaviour seems nonsensical and illogical. What a waste of a character.

    And another thing, why is it that every, single man in Salem has an affinity towards Melanie???? I find it highly unbelievable that all the men would be flocking to her side to rescue her from all of her distresses. She's such a petulant child, and not at all believable as the grown adult they're making her out to be. They should have sent her packing with the young doctor (can't remember his name) who just left town.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  10. #460
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Agreed. Brady's behaviour seems nonsensical and illogical. What a waste of a character.

    And another thing, why is it that every, single man in Salem has an affinity towards Melanie???? I find it highly unbelievable that all the men would be flocking to her side to rescue her from all of her distresses. She's such a petulant child, and not at all believable as the grown adult they're making her out to be. They should have sent her packing with the young doctor (can't remember his name) who just left town.
    Totally agree with you here about Melanie. But..........I've seen this in real life a lot. The poor-little-me damsel in distress shtick works on men. I wish I could do it but I'm too strong and unwilling to play that game. Other women know exactly what these helpless females are up to but men fall for it.
    (on another note, bee stung lips, is your avatar you? Because you're gorgeous!)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.