+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Geez...I am loving faux Rafe..can't stand the real (boring) Rafe. Real Rafe is too good....faux Rafe is a hoot.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I like the new Abby Devareaux. The new actress ages the role nicely.

Melanie's miscarriage was handled beautifully, I thought.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    I like the new Abby Devareaux. The new actress ages the role nicely.

Melanie's miscarriage was handled beautifully, I thought.
    Glad they ended Melanie's pregnancy. She doesn't need a baby right now. And Philip sure doesn't need anymore offspring at this point.

As for Abby, yes, it's good they brought her back, but for the love of God, please give her haggard looking mother a makeover. Jennifer looks TERRIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Glad they ended Melanie's pregnancy. She doesn't need a baby right now. And Philip sure doesn't need anymore offspring at this point.

As for Abby, yes, it's good they brought her back, but for the love of God, please give her haggard looking mother a makeover. Jennifer looks TERRIBLE!
    Cut her a break, she just had her heart cut out & put back in. LOL I heard this means living on lipitor now.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I think Jennifer is a natural beautiful woman.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I think Jennifer is a natural beautiful woman.
    She is beautiful but she does need a little updating. Her hair and clothes look like they belong on someone much younger.
    Glad she and Jack are going to split. He was always a big pain in the butt.

What I'm not really buying is how Brady is acting with Victor. It's just not working for me. Actually, Brady's character seems to have been floundering for quite awhile. Nothing substantial or with any lasting story line there. Victor is quite a scoundrel but I don't like seeing him as weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    She is beautiful but she does need a little updating. Her hair and clothes look like they belong on someone much younger.
    Glad she and Jack are going to split. He was always a big pain in the butt.

What I'm not really buying is how Brady is acting with Victor. It's just not working for me. Actually, Brady's character seems to have been floundering for quite awhile. Nothing substantial or with any lasting story line there. Victor is quite a scoundrel but I don't like seeing him as weak.
    Totally agree with the Jennifer thing...that's what I'm saying.

As for Brady, yes, the writers cannot seem to find a storyline to stick with, with him. Too bad, 'cause I loves me from Brady...so SEXY!

DOOL must have hired new writers.........things have never been so good. We've got many good storylines about a lot of people now. Often it's been one main story and other boring things going on at the same time. The Faux Rafe-Sammy thing is good, Taylor-EJ is good, Maggie-Victor, etc.
    Then there's possibilities growing with other characters. I'm enjoying all of it except Dorian or whatever Rafe's brother is called. He's nice looking but a really bad actor.
    Reminds me of Chad, who was once a bad actor and a funny looking guy but he's improved on both aspects now.
    I do have problems with Abigale and Jennifer. They look too similar in age for mother and daughter. Maybe if Jennifer changed her Alice in Wonderland hair we'd see a more mature person. She acts mature but doesn't look it.

Brady seems so ridiculous, feigning such anger and venom at Victor. None of it rings true. Very poor story line and he seems so uneffected by Rafe's sister's death or losing Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

Brady seems so ridiculous, feigning such anger and venom at Victor. None of it rings true. Very poor story line and he seems so uneffected by Rafe's sister's death or losing Nicole.
    Agreed. Brady's behaviour seems nonsensical and illogical. What a waste of a character.

And another thing, why is it that every, single man in Salem has an affinity towards Melanie???? I find it highly unbelievable that all the men would be flocking to her side to rescue her from all of her distresses. She's such a petulant child, and not at all believable as the grown adult they're making her out to be. They should have sent her packing with the young doctor (can't remember his name) who just left town.

Agreed. Brady's behaviour seems nonsensical and illogical. What a waste of a character.

And another thing, why is it that every, single man in Salem has an affinity towards Melanie???? I find it highly unbelievable that all the men would be flocking to her side to rescue her from all of her distresses. She's such a petulant child, and not at all believable as the grown adult they're making her out to be. They should have sent her packing with the young doctor (can't remember his name) who just left town.
    Totally agree with you here about Melanie. But..........I've seen this in real life a lot. The poor-little-me damsel in distress shtick works on men. I wish I could do it but I'm too strong and unwilling to play that game. Other women know exactly what these helpless females are up to but men fall for it.
    (on another note, bee stung lips, is your avatar you? Because you're gorgeous!)

+ Reply to Thread