+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 151 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4168188;
    I think Carrie is going to show up pretty soon and Jennifer's already there. They're making it seem like Jack and Jen's marriage is not good at all but their daugher, Abigail, is returning.
    I would LOVE to see Marlena back.
    I know about Carrie coming back. Can't wait for that!! I noticed they are making Jennifer's marriage look like it is bad, so I wish they would bring Frankie Brady back for her. I absolutely love him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

From what I understand, Carrie will only be back for 1 episode – wish it was longer.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So I started watching regularly again over the holidays and have continued right on after!

Can someone tell me who the heck this Chad character is? He and his brooding attitude annoy me and I am even more annoyed that it looks like they are setting up for him to come between Will and his girlfriend. I still like the character Will even though they brought in this new actor who, IMO, is not as endearing as the kind of nerdy and awkward Will that they used to have on the show. Also his girlfriend (Rafe's sister) looks like a mini Kardashian.

I know Rafe is supposed to be a good guy, but I liked it better when Sammi was with EJ. I don't think they would ever be able to reconcile at this point because the writers burned that bridge when they wrote the SL where EJ raped her. WTH is wrong with writers!?

And what has happened to Chloe over the years?? I really liked her when she first joined the show. Now she act like a hysterical, delusional diva and she is so over-spray-tanned that she looks like an oompa-loompa!!! They should just can her at this point.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;4168340;
    Can someone tell me who the heck this Chad character is? He and his brooding attitude annoy me and I am even more annoyed that it looks like they are setting up for him to come between Will and his girlfriend. I still like the character Will even though they brought in this new actor who, IMO, is not as endearing as the kind of nerdy and awkward Will that they used to have on the show. Also his girlfriend (Rafe's sister) looks like a mini Kardashian.
    His mother had an affair with Stefano and ended up pregnant by him. So he is Stefano's son, which he just found out about a little while ago.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just need to laugh somewhere at this recycled hospital room. Arianna's room became Chloe's room became Maggie's room became Johnny's room became Rafe's room. I know it's just a generic soap opera set, but can't they at least switch up the curtains and pretend they're on a different floor?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4172185;
    I just need to laugh somewhere at this recycled hospital room. Arianna's room became Chloe's room became Maggie's room became Johnny's room became Rafe's room. I know it's just a generic soap opera set, but can't they at least switch up the curtains and pretend they're on a different floor?
    I agree!!
    Seems like we always have some poor sick/injured person in that room at the hospital. Don't forget before that we had poisoned Chloe, injured Melanie, and gun shot EJ.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

It's like whenever one of the characters on DOOL uses a laptop or a cellphone - has anyone else noticed that it is literally always the same generic laptop or cellphone? What, do all the citizens of Salem shop for the same brand of electronics or something??

Lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;4174420;
    It's like whenever one of the characters on DOOL uses a laptop or a cellphone - has anyone else noticed that it is literally always the same generic laptop or cellphone? What, do all the citizens of Salem shop for the same brand of electronics or something??

Lol
    Why not? They apparently all have the same blood type too, so that no matter who needs a donor, the person being killed at the prison can provide the necessary organ.
    _(Moo!)

Even though I have watched this soap from the begining (with a few years off here and there) I'm still amazed how quickly they can tie up all the loose ends and bring quite a few storylines to completion, as in Bo and Hope.

I wish, though, for us die-hard fans, they wouldn't bring back the older stars in such a pathetic way, as in Doug and Julie visiting Jennifer in the hospital. I honestly believe that they could have interesting storylines that involved the older people without them just appearing as token elderly.
    And I don't necessarily mean Julie. She seems to act more and more hammy every time she's on. Poor old Doug - just seems so helpless and without any personality at all, especially for someone who was so vital and accomplished. I don't expect big love stories with the older ones but all drama doesn't just revolve around the young with the old ones as background filler.
    (or maybe I'm just identifying with the old ones because of my age )

I have to say that DOOL is definitely picking up lately. We've got all kinds of interesting stories going on and that's the way I like it.

The only problem I have and it's a minor one and a typical soap one is Hope playing all demure with Bo..... not sure if she's "ready" for any physical relationship. Oh, please!!!! They've been married for a gazilion years, give or take a few separations!!! I'm just sure that they go to bed at night after reconciling and she stays on her side and him on his.

+ Reply to Thread