+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 148 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree429Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Newbie

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4119219;
    spoiler alert

Click to see Spoiler:
    Carrie is returning in February - no word on whether it is short or long term - this makes me happy!!! Someone to whip Sami's butt
    Oh this makes me SOOOO happy. Thanks for sharing! I've been watching Days since I was 9 (I'm 35 now)and she is one of my all time favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by mayliu;4133308;
    Oh this makes me SOOOO happy. Thanks for sharing! I've been watching Days since I was 9 (I'm 35 now)and she is one of my all time favorite characters.
    I read that also. She is definitely the only one who can stand up to Sammi. Sammi was always #2 when she was around and she's had it too good for too long. Time for big sis to reel her back in.

Holy Moly!!!!
    Today's episode was chock full of drama!! Almost didn't watch because I was busy but wow!!!
    This is what made soap operas popular!!
    Guess the writers saved everything for just one episode but today made up for all those long boring weeks of nothing.
    I shall look forward to watching that lying, cheating smug slimeball of Chloe to get what's coming to her. And the same goes for Phillip.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Yes, dragonlady, it was the bomb!!! LOL
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Nathan got fired. Something about he said do something with my storyline or let me go. They let him go. No word as to if he will be recast or what. I was hoping for he and Melanie to get together. I'd have been more happy if Stephanie was the one who went. That story with Caroline is so dumb.

Why doesn't Sammi say something about EJ and how he was about to kill himself that night in the first place.

And how is Rafe a newbie to the PD the acting Comissioner.

But I love ya Days and will keep watching

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;4141068;
    Nathan got fired. Something about he said do something with my storyline or let me go. They let him go. No word as to if he will be recast or what. I was hoping for he and Melanie to get together. I'd have been more happy if Stephanie was the one who went. That story with Caroline is so dumb.

Why doesn't Sammi say something about EJ and how he was about to kill himself that night in the first place.

And how is Rafe a newbie to the PD the acting Comissioner.

But I love ya Days and will keep watching
    Well, rats, I liked Nathan. Couldn't stand Stephanie though.
    Yes, Caroline's story is ridiculous. She's acting so out of character in last few months.
    Rafe is acting comissioner in the same way that we are expected to believe a lot of outlandish things that happen in soaps, where you never know if someone who died, really did die!!
    I'm not sure what good it would do Sammi to say anything about EJ trying to kill himself.
    But, like you, I'll still watch.

Isn't it funny that Roman had to step down because of the conflict of interest - but Rafe being married to a Brady isn't a conflict??

I'm sad about Nathan leaving - with any luck they'll ship Stephanie off with him, wait a little while and bring the character back without her.

We've all been patiently waiting for a Nathan/Melanie reunion and now we're going to get ripped off....again....

whatever happened to finding out who hit Arianna?
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4141418;
    I'm sad about Nathan leaving - with any luck they'll ship Stephanie off with him, wait a little while and bring the character back without her.
    I heard that Nathan, Stephanie and (shock!) Philip are leaving the show. I don't understand why Philip would be leaving since he's so involved with 2 babies in the story line.
    Also that Nicole's sister is coming to Salem and EJ falls for her.

I get the impression that Stefano is building a "prison" in the basement to keep Rafe while he has someone impersonate Rafe in real life. I'm just wondering how he's going to pull that off.
    But then I'm thinking like a person in real life when all things are possible with a soap opera!! Silly me.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4166211;
    I heard that Nathan, Stephanie and (shock!) Philip are leaving the show. I don't understand why Philip would be leaving since he's so involved with 2 babies in the story line.
    Also that Nicole's sister is coming to Salem and EJ falls for her.

I get the impression that Stefano is building a "prison" in the basement to keep Rafe while he has someone impersonate Rafe in real life. I'm just wondering how he's going to pull that off.
    But then I'm thinking like a person in real life when all things are possible with a soap opera!! Silly me.
    Oh Stefano has pulled this off a few times I believe. Anything is possible with him. LOL He is one character you love to hate. Same with EJ.

I don't like Stephanie, so she can leave and take that b*tch Chloe with her. I want to see the old cast back.....Carrie, Austin, Jennifer, Jack, Marlena, John, Lucas etc
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4166444;
    I don't like Stephanie, so she can leave and take that b*tch Chloe with her. I want to see the old cast back.....Carrie, Austin, Jennifer, Jack, Marlena, John, Lucas etc
    I think Carrie is going to show up pretty soon and Jennifer's already there. They're making it seem like Jack and Jen's marriage is not good at all but their daugher, Abigail, is returning.
    I would LOVE to see Marlena back.

+ Reply to Thread