+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 146 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4119350;
    Wow! This site is even more extensive.
    I had to check their history of John Black, probably the most rewritten character in the history of the show. As confusing & changing as his history has been, they managed to make sense of it linearly.
    Upon reading his whole history entry, it still seems laughably ridiculous. Anyone who wasn't at all familiar with his story(s) would be run off the show for good after reading that.

I know! LOL! I was totally blown away when I opened the first character's photo link, thinking I was just going to see a short little bio and VOILA! -- a huge long history of that character's complete plot line!

Then I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to share that site with other fans. It's helped me a lot because my memory is not that great, given all the changes involved and the people who die who really didn't die, etc.
    But, be warned, it's highly addictive. Hard to pull yourself away from it.

I wish that site posted years - many times I wonder what year a storline took place (Carly being buried alive for instance) and the synopsis for her character doesn't provide that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I love DOOL but maybe I've just gotten old and impatient but it seems to be going at the slowest pace possible.
    And when Jen was talking to Bo about Hope, did she sound as dumb as a rock or what?? I heard she's going to go "undercover" into the prison to help Hope escape but Bo gets there first.
    Hope looks like she hasn't eaten in months!!! Shouldn't have given away those fish sticks!!
    I wonder if some of these actresses realize that being soooo thin can take away from their looks, face-wise? She looks like a skeleton and she used to be so pretty.

I find I have very little patience with Sammi anymore. She's such a basket case of an adult. Now blaming herself for Johnny's cancer is just too much.
    I don't think Carly and Bo are going to last much longer. I think Bo's going to try to get Hope out of jail somehow and they'll be back together again.
    And I'm wondering what old Viv has up her sleeve.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

While out christmas shopping the other day I came across a hard-cover, coffee table book on the history of DOOL. It is jam-packed with information full of photos, both black and white and color of all history of the show and contains behind the scene and on-set photos of cast members. Thinking of adding this to my every-growing list of Christmas gifts I'm buying for myself. Hehehehe
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I wish they would include old footage in the way of flashbacks way more often = they have plenty of characters who have been around for decades and it would give the newer viewers a nice little history lesson - like when they gave us the Chloe/Phil flashback - that was awesome!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4130850;
    I wish they would include old footage in the way of flashbacks way more often = they have plenty of characters who have been around for decades and it would give the newer viewers a nice little history lesson - like when they gave us the Chloe/Phil flashback - that was awesome!!

They normally show flashbacks during the holidays don't they? At least they have in the past anyway. Same with Y&R and GH.

And pray tell, why don't the networks ever release previous seasons (including from way, way back) of the soaps on DVD? What logical explaination is there for them not doing so????

I'd be first in line to purchase Texas, Another World and Santa Barbara on DVD...oh would I ever!
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 12-21-2010 at 01:14 PM.

Another world would be an encyclopedia of DVD's .....At least Texas and SB had much shorter runs.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4130899;
    Another world would be an encyclopedia of DVD's .....At least Texas and SB had much shorter runs.
    True. But for AW they could release about 3 - 5 at a time or something.

+ Reply to Thread