+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;4117818;
    Well I hope that Renee wasn't one of his children, wasn't she married to, or involved with Tony? And we can't forget Andre, wasn't that Tony's evil twin?

okay, went and looked it up... here is a paragraph explaining all his kids...

Stefano is the father of Renée DuMonde, Megan Hathaway, Benjy Hawk, Lexie Carver (née Brooks), EJ DiMera and Chad Peterson Woods, and the stepfather of Antony DiMera; He also raised Peter and Kristen Blake and for a while the gemini twins Rex and Cassie Brady . He had a nephew, André DiMera, who through plastic surgery became identical in appearance to Antony.

For some reason I don't remember Tony being a stepson... but that would explain him and Renee!!
    Very Good!!
    The frightening thing is that I remember all of this now. No book, this is from memory, so it may not be completely accurate.
    Megan Hathaway was the one who got electocuted. Originally Tony thought he was Stephano's son. None of them knew that Renee was his daughter until after Tony & her got together. It was a really big drama/trauma at the time. In order to keep them together, the show rewrote history so that Tony wasn't her brother.
    Andre had plastic surgury so that he'd look like Tony....some nefarious plot that I can't remember now.
    I think Benjy was being raised by Patch & Kayla when the revelation came out.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4117839;
    Very Good!!
    The frightening thing is that I remember all of this now. No book, this is from memory, so it may not be completely accurate.
    Megan Hathaway was the one who got electocuted. Originally Tony thought he was Stephano's son. None of them knew that Renee was his daughter until after Tony & her got together. It was a really big drama/trauma at the time. In order to keep them together, the show rewrote history so that Tony wasn't her brother.
    Andre had plastic surgury so that he'd look like Tony....some nefarious plot that I can't remember now.
    I think Benjy was being raised by Patch & Kayla when the revelation came out.
    I always loved Tony and Renee as a couple.... then she got killed by the Salem Strangler wasn't it? Unfortunately, I remember alot of those days too... although I really had to think about Megan!

I think Renee was the first victim of The Salem Strangler. I remember it was at some fancy dress party and her death was so shocking because we thought she and Tony were a "thing." Wasn't there a black feather left when the Strangler killed? I kind of remember something about that.

So Andre had the plastic surgery and that's when he kept Tony in the iron mask in the dungeon.

Yes, Caroline has been acting very strangely lately. Although I think she'd kill Victor before she did EJ. She's still very bitter about that...showed when she was so jealous of Maggie.

It's delightful to find all you DOOL fans here. It's the only (daytime) soap I have ever watched and I'm very protective of it and love remembering past stories. When I read Julie and Doug's last book, it was nice to know that they still see Robert LeClair and are good friends. I loved Robert, esp singing with Doug.

I just checked on the DOOL family tree site. I didn't know Vivienne was married to Stefano once and that this is a second time she and Victor were married.
    I know I missed some years and my memory is not what it used to be but Stefano and Vivienne????

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Here's a link to a Days cast list: Days of Our Lives Cast List - Soaps.com
    It's fairly complete, although it doesn't have everyone, it has quite a few of the past and present cast - and a little ID photo. I notice they don't have John Clarke listed as Mickey (which is strange) but other than that, it looked pretty accurate to me.

For all you history buffs, if you click on the link to each character there is an extensive history of that character and all of the plot lines and names of people who played that character!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 12-02-2010 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4118472;
    It's fairly complete, although it doesn't have everyone, it has quite a few of the past and present cast - and a little ID photo. I notice they don't have John Clarke listed as Mickey (which is strange) but other than that, it looked pretty accurate to me.

For all you history buffs, if you click on the link to each character there is an extensive history of that character and all of the plot lines and names of people who played that character!
    Thanks for the link. I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time reading up on the characters & their history.
    The thing that surprises me is the classic characters that are missing from the list:
    Dr. Tom Horton!!! The man who started it all & does the voiceover for "Like sands through the hourglass.....so are the Days of our Lives."
    Tom & Alice's children, Tommy, Addie, Marie, Bill, all of whom played HUGE parts in the history of the show.
    Mike Horton
    Don Craig
    Robert LeClair
    Julie's son, David
    There are many, many more, but these were glaring omissions. Especially Dr.Tom!!!!!

For all you history buffs, if you click on the link to each character there is an extensive history of that character and all of the plot lines and names of people who played that character![/QUOTE]

I think my head would explode.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4118472;

This is the site I use when I need a little memory refreshment:
    About DAYS: Family Trees | Days of our Lives @ soapcentral.com
    Towards the bottom, you can choose which family you'd like to research. So far, I've found it to be quite accurate. The only problem for me is that when I start reading about one character, I get all caught up and have to tear myself away after reading and reading...............

On a different note, has anyone noticed how Jennifer and that somewhat nameless other doctor seem to be verbally sparring in the last few episodes? We all know what that means when a man and woman start off disliking each other! Love blooms! And, of course, since Jack left Jennifer, she's free to start something new.
    Guess ol' Carly gets to stay for another day. Thought, for sure, she was a goner. And who will Kate turn to since Stefano kicked her out? There aren't any more rich old men for her since she's already married Victor and Stefano.
    Sometimes I'd like to punch EJ's superscilious face. He's so slimey now.

spoiler alert

Click to see Spoiler:
    Carrie is returning in February - no word on whether it is short or long term - this makes me happy!!! Someone to whip Sami's butt
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4119140;
    This is the site I use when I need a little memory refreshment:
    About DAYS: Family Trees | Days of our Lives @ soapcentral.com
    Towards the bottom, you can choose which family you'd like to research. So far, I've found it to be quite accurate. The only problem for me is that when I start reading about one character, I get all caught up and have to tear myself away after reading and reading...............
    Wow! This site is even more extensive.
    I had to check their history of John Black, probably the most rewritten character in the history of the show. As confusing & changing as his history has been, they managed to make sense of it linearly.
    Upon reading his whole history entry, it still seems laughably ridiculous. Anyone who wasn't at all familiar with his story(s) would be run off the show for good after reading that.

+ Reply to Thread