+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;2148035;
    Speaking of Billie, I read that she and the actor who plays Frankie recently got married.
    Wow, I never thought about it before, but they could make a good on-screen couple too. Billie and Frankie are both available on the show....

I just about choked on that Smokey Robinson story line. It was bad enough when they debuted the Rolling Stones video and talked about them in the show for at least a week. This was even worse -- "Oh my gosh, I was rescued from the Canadian wilderness by famous R&B singer Smokey Robinson who JUST HAPPENS to have a new CD coming out"! If they are going to keep this up, they really need to come up with a smoother way to fit their advertising into the storyline!

I believe the actor playing Frankie will be leaving soon according to what I've read on another site. I don't know if the character is leaving or if they will recast.

I agree the Smokey Robinson bit was on the silly side. LOL

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2149585;
    I believe the actor playing Frankie will be leaving soon according to what I've read on another site. I don't know if the character is leaving or if they will recast.
    Frankie, the character, is going back to Washington. They are not re-casting Billie Warlock. He is leaving the show, yet again. And I am NOT happy about this at all. They are getting rid of all the good actors/actressess and bringing these idiots on (Nick Fallon, Willow, EJ) Why don't they get rid of people like Kate, Chelsea, Bonnie etc???? I don't know why they don't pair Frankie up with Billie instead of having her constantly going after married men.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    Just read that the actress who plays Lexie has been "let go" - Why? No Jack, no Lexie, No Jennifer - but I get to watch Stephanie, swamp rat Chelsie and the ever icky Willow......I do like the new writer's dialog but this Steve/Billie pimp fest and some of the new characters are making me want to
    But I have to say I just adore Nick Fallon. He is a hoot and calls it like it is!

from soapnewsandscoops

EJ makes Sami an offer.
    He wants her back so she'll have his baby.

Victor makes arrangements for Claire to be kidnapped.

Chelsea is in love with someone online.

Hope bargains with Patrick.

Max and Mimi grow closer.

John and Marlena get married in Italy.

Steve recovers his memories.

Casting News

SOD is reporting Renee Jones (Lexie) has been fired, and she didn't see it coming.

Sources tell the mag more cuts are on the way

I'm sick of watching Chelsea, Bonnie, Willow, Kate, Stephanie while they keep letting the good guys go.....Austin, Carrie, Jennifer, Frankie, Jack.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2157596;
    EJ makes Sami an offer.
    He wants her back so she'll have his baby.
    I can't help but like EJ, even if he is a snake! However, I would rather see Sami with Lucas - I have always like them together.

Chelsea is in love with someone online.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the online person is Nick Fallon. They seem to be setting those two up as the newest "unlikely couple".

SOD is reporting Renee Jones (Lexie) has been fired, and she didn't see it coming.
    Sources tell the mag more cuts are on the way
    I'm surprised Lexie is leaving! I wonder who else they are going to get rid of..? I hope no other good actors. Although I have generally been liking the new writing, I am NOT liking: Chelsea, New Shawn, and especially not Willow. I also don't like the way they are writing Kayla, she seems too meek.

I am interested to see what New Philip will be like and I DO hope they bring Celeste back more, I have always liked her!

I've heard rumors that they're getting rid of the actress who plays Stephanie. I wonder if they'll recast the role? I also heard that Mimi is leaving. I don't know if it's true or not. Looks like Days is doing some housecleaning, but maybe sweeping out the wrong dirt.

I really can't stand the character Willow, and Shawn is getting on my last nerve. Chelsea drives me bonkers, too.

I am loving Days right now. Y&R is my favorite show but since they brought in their new headwriter, Days has moved up in the ranks.

Bo and Hope are my favorite and I can't wait for them to find out that Hope's baby is really his.

Wow! I am loving Days too, but Bo and Hope are my least favorite couple. Just goes to show you that the show has something for everyone. I cant wait for LUMI to get back together.

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2164508;
    I also heard that Mimi is leaving. I don't know if it's true or not. Looks like Days is doing some housecleaning, but maybe sweeping out the wrong dirt.
    Farah (Mimi) chose to leave on her own. I believe they will eventually recast the character. Not sure when her last on air date is

+ Reply to Thread