+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3848380;
    Thank you for the info. I truly hope they bring back Carrie, Austin, John, Marlena, and Frankie. They are my favorites
    I would love to see them bring back Mike Horton, Jenns brother. But only if they could get Michael Weiss to play the part again.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fanatic

So glad they are finally dealing with Francis Reads' passing... its been along time coming! Nice to see some of the old timers come back, like Jennifer, Julie and Marie. Hope there will be many more!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3933064;
    So glad they are finally dealing with Francis Reads' passing... its been along time coming! Nice to see some of the old timers come back, like Jennifer, Julie and Marie. Hope there will be many more!
    Yes, I completely agree. I love Jennifer & so glad she came back. Now to get Frankie Brady, Jack, Carrie, Austin....it will be wonderful
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I want to see MARLENA + JOHN!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3939134;
    I want to see MARLENA + JOHN!
    I was thinking this exact same thing the other day while watching the show. Especially John. I miss him. One of my all time favourite characters on this show.

With all the other oldies returning re Alice's last dying days, I'm thinking John and Marlena can't be that far off. And while they're at it, I'm thinking Shawn D and Belle should return also.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3939168;
    I was thinking this exact same thing the other day while watching the show. Especially John. I miss him. One of my all time favourite characters on this show.

With all the other oldies returning re Alice's last dying days, I'm thinking John and Marlena can't be that far off. And while they're at it, I'm thinking Shawn D and Belle should return also.
    They should, and it should be the original Shawn D and Belle --- but they're both on GH now, as Matt and Maxi. . . where I'm really hoping the powers that be will hook them up!

Loved seeing Lucas & Sami together.

I too hope they bring back the original Shawn D & Belle. Same with Carrie & Austin
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Woo Hoo just saw a preview that Carrie will be coming back & Mike has landed in town

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3945577;
    Loved seeing Lucas & Sami together.

I too hope they bring back the original Shawn D & Belle. Same with Carrie & Austin
    Shawn D and Belle are both now on General Hospital (where I'm hoping the powers-that-be turn them into a couple)! I'd love to see them come back too, but oddly, Kristin Storms has just recently changed her appearance and looks very un-Belle-like. (Okay if I make that word up?) The'd have to put her in a wig or something. . .

I used to watch this back when Patch and Kayla, Shane and Kim and Justin and Adrienne were the hot items.

I forget, who is Hope's parents. Julie is her Aunt or cousin? How are Bo and Kayla related?

+ Reply to Thread