+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3818229;
    I thought the same thing....all we saw of "Mickey" was a hand. Frankly I was pissed off. There was no reason to kill him off. Except to have Maggie start drinking again. But I could do without that storyline!
    and now I wonder if they decided to drop it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Very sad to hear about the passing of Frances Reid. Although she was 95 years old... I didn't realize that! I always loved her on the show, especially when she was more active in all of the story lines... and yes, those Donuts!

I hope many of the old regulars show up for her tribute, there has to be one!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3818892;
    Frances Reid was the last of the original characters. . . it's very sad. Even though she wasn't on camera very much these last few years, in a way, she was still the 'heart' of the show, and her character will be missed, especially by those of us, like me, who've watched the show from the early days.
    ITA! She was such a sweetie. Even though we didn't see much of her the last few years, I always loved it when she made an appearance!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm late with this, but this was the first I'd heard about actress Francis Reid's passing. RIP.

I too, missed Alice Horton over the years and remember her for all the many pep talks on life and love she gave to the likes of Jennifer et al over the years. That character was DEFNITELY one of the pillars of Salem.

That said. Days still sucks right now. And Rafe is about as interesting as watching paint dry. UGH!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Gosh, I had almost forgotten about Jennifer and Jack. Where in the world are they? The good old characters need to come back and they need to get rid of these new people that I could care less about. Why don't the writers realize that? Like Vivian....SO glad she's back! Rafe was one thing....but now we have his two sisters there. And I know they have to bring in new characters in order to give the old characters people to marry etc. But they have gotten rid of so many good characters in the past. Its stupid.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3826441;
    Gosh, I had almost forgotten about Jennifer and Jack. Where in the world are they? The good old characters need to come back and they need to get rid of these new people that I could care less about. Why don't the writers realize that? Like Vivian....SO glad she's back! Rafe was one thing....but now we have his two sisters there. And I know they have to bring in new characters in order to give the old characters people to marry etc. But they have gotten rid of so many good characters in the past. Its stupid.
    Jennifer and Jack went over seas for show purposes. But Melissa Reeves decided to move to Nashville to give her husband a shot at his singing career
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

has anyone heard about them doing a memorial for Alice? I saw that they put in loving memory at the end of one episode sometime last week
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

They are definitely planning a memorial for Alice that will take place sometime in May. They're looking at bringing back characters that won't just be showing for a funeral, but who will be seen prior to her on screen death. They're even looking at having Bill come back, which will be difficult since both actors are dead.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847385;
    They are definitely planning a memorial for Alice that will take place sometime in May. They're looking at bringing back characters that won't just be showing for a funeral, but who will be seen prior to her on screen death. They're even looking at having Bill come back, which will be difficult since both actors are dead.
    I wonder if they'll bring back the other Horton sibs, Sister Marie and the half brother whose name I can't remember. He was a doctor I think, but I can't remember his name. Anyone remember that fabulous storyline where the family meets this great, charming, handsome doctor who falls in love with Marie, and she with him, and they have this incredible romance, only to discover that he is the long lost son of Dr. Tom Horton, and of course he's Marie's half brother. So he leaves town in despair, and brokenhearted Marie joins the convent. I cried. . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3847385;
    Thank you for the info. I truly hope they bring back Carrie, Austin, John, Marlena, and Frankie. They are my favorites

+ Reply to Thread