+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

OMG....how very sad. She was an amazing woman and terrific actress. She will be deeply missed.

Dagwood, no her character hasn't passed away. I hope they do an amazing tribute to her and bring back Jennifer, Frankie, Austin, Carrie etc
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3817925;

Dagwood, no her character hasn't passed away. I hope they do an amazing tribute to her and bring back Jennifer, Frankie, Austin, Carrie etc
    No kidding. I will probably watch Days again for a tribute.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

They gave a beautiful tribute to Mickey just last month so I am sure Alice Horton will get one as well. It's so sad. No more Mrs' H's donuts....I always wanted to try one.

Mickey's tribute was a joke (but at least John Clarke isn't really dead) - I hope they spend an entire episode memorializing Frances Reid.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Victor Webster (aka Nicholas Alamain) appeared on criminal minds last night.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3818058;
    I hope they spend an entire episode memorializing Frances Reid.

I hope so too. She deserves it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Kiz

I haven't watched Days for years, and for some reason I clicked on this this thread today. Days, well, in fact, the whole NBC soap lineup was such a part of my life growing up through the 70s and 80s. I'm so sad to hear that Frances Reid has died.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3818058;
    Mickey's tribute was a joke (but at least John Clarke isn't really dead) - I hope they spend an entire episode memorializing Frances Reid.
    I thought the same thing....all we saw of "Mickey" was a hand. Frankly I was pissed off. There was no reason to kill him off. Except to have Maggie start drinking again. But I could do without that storyline!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3818096;
    I haven't watched Days for years, and for some reason I clicked on this this thread today. Days, well, in fact, the whole NBC soap lineup was such a part of my life growing up through the 70s and 80s. I'm so sad to hear that Frances Reid has died.
    Frances Reid was the last of the original characters. . . it's very sad. Even though she wasn't on camera very much these last few years, in a way, she was still the 'heart' of the show, and her character will be missed, especially by those of us, like me, who've watched the show from the early days.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3818892;
    Frances Reid was the last of the original characters. . . it's very sad. Even though she wasn't on camera very much these last few years, in a way, she was still the 'heart' of the show, and her character will be missed, especially by those of us, like me, who've watched the show from the early days.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I've been watching this since I was 5 and can't imagine the show without her.

+ Reply to Thread