+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 143 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1426
Like Tree376Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #321
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    8,126

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    OMG....how very sad. She was an amazing woman and terrific actress. She will be deeply missed.

    Dagwood, no her character hasn't passed away. I hope they do an amazing tribute to her and bring back Jennifer, Frankie, Austin, Carrie etc
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  2. #322
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    45
    Posts
    18,657

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3817925;

    Dagwood, no her character hasn't passed away. I hope they do an amazing tribute to her and bring back Jennifer, Frankie, Austin, Carrie etc
    No kidding. I will probably watch Days again for a tribute.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  3. #323
    FORT Regular CantinaBandFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    They gave a beautiful tribute to Mickey just last month so I am sure Alice Horton will get one as well. It's so sad. No more Mrs' H's donuts....I always wanted to try one.

  4. #324
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,659

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Mickey's tribute was a joke (but at least John Clarke isn't really dead) - I hope they spend an entire episode memorializing Frances Reid.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  5. #325
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,659

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Victor Webster (aka Nicholas Alamain) appeared on criminal minds last night.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  6. #326
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    8,126

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3818058;
    I hope they spend an entire episode memorializing Frances Reid.

    I hope so too. She deserves it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  7. #327
    Kiz
    Kiz is offline
    FORT Fogey Kiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I haven't watched Days for years, and for some reason I clicked on this this thread today. Days, well, in fact, the whole NBC soap lineup was such a part of my life growing up through the 70s and 80s. I'm so sad to hear that Frances Reid has died.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

  8. #328
    BB All Day, Every Day JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Yard
    Age
    37
    Posts
    24,480

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3818058;
    Mickey's tribute was a joke (but at least John Clarke isn't really dead) - I hope they spend an entire episode memorializing Frances Reid.
    I thought the same thing....all we saw of "Mickey" was a hand. Frankly I was pissed off. There was no reason to kill him off. Except to have Maggie start drinking again. But I could do without that storyline!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  9. #329
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,490

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3818096;
    I haven't watched Days for years, and for some reason I clicked on this this thread today. Days, well, in fact, the whole NBC soap lineup was such a part of my life growing up through the 70s and 80s. I'm so sad to hear that Frances Reid has died.
    Frances Reid was the last of the original characters. . . it's very sad. Even though she wasn't on camera very much these last few years, in a way, she was still the 'heart' of the show, and her character will be missed, especially by those of us, like me, who've watched the show from the early days.

  10. #330
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    8,126

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3818892;
    Frances Reid was the last of the original characters. . . it's very sad. Even though she wasn't on camera very much these last few years, in a way, she was still the 'heart' of the show, and her character will be missed, especially by those of us, like me, who've watched the show from the early days.

    You took the words right out of my mouth. I've been watching this since I was 5 and can't imagine the show without her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.