+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

I love the chemistry between Sami and EJ. I use to hate him when he first came along and got between Lucas and Sami who I had always wanted together. But to my surprise I ended up wanting EJ with Sami instead....and then they threw Rafe in. URGGG! I get so annoyed at these soaps....its a wonder that I've been watching for 20 years!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3792560;
    I love the chemistry between Sami and EJ. I use to hate him when he first came along and got between Lucas and Sami who I had always wanted together. But to my surprise I ended up wanting EJ with Sami instead....and then they threw Rafe in. URGGG! I get so annoyed at these soaps....its a wonder that I've been watching for 20 years!
    That is too funny because I felt exactly the same way!! Altho for a while I was hoping for a Sami/Lucas reunion simply because I hated the storyline that threw Lucas and Chloe together!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3792560;
    That is so funny. I felt the same way. I really didn't like Chloe and Lucas together at all.

I hate how they are doing away with all the characters that have been there for years. It drives me nuts. Stop bringing in so many new characters and keep the old ones.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Ok, I'm behind the loop on this train-wreck of a show. COuld someone update me on how the Nicole/EJ/Sammi/Baby storyline finally culminated? The last time I saw it things were starting to come to a head and Rafe was informing Sammi that Nicole and EJ's baby was really hers? How did this finally come to a head? What happened to Nicole? Is she still on the show?

And I'm feeling ya on the new characters...I hate it when they do away with long-standing characters on this show and bring in a bunch of newbies I couldn't give two hoots about.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3793763;
    I hate how they are doing away with all the characters that have been there for years. It drives me nuts. Stop bringing in so many new characters and keep the old ones.
    I've heard that all the soaps are having to cut way back on their expenses, and that cutting the long-standing super high paid actors is one of the things they've had to do to stay on the air. So sad, cause I miss them too: especially Marlena and John, and all the Hortons.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3795207;
    I've heard that all the soaps are having to cut way back on their expenses, and that cutting the long-standing super high paid actors is one of the things they've had to do to stay on the air. So sad, cause I miss them too: especially Marlena and John, and all the Hortons.

Yeah, I know, but why bring a ton of new actors or old ones no one ever cared about back. Keep the ones that we grew up loving and caring about. This Carly needs to go NOW. Bo & Hope were the last old couple left and they have to do this. She needs to get burried again, this time for good
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3795468;
    Yeah, I know, but why bring a ton of new actors or old ones no one ever cared about back. Keep the ones that we grew up loving and caring about. This Carly needs to go NOW. Bo & Hope were the last old couple left and they have to do this. She needs to get burried again, this time for good
    I'm confused. This Carly is the same actress that played Carly when I used to watch. The same one that Vivian buried alive...??
    Maybe I'm crazy...

I do agree that she needs to go. Come on writers, let Bo and Hope stay together already!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3793789;
    Ok, I'm behind the loop on this train-wreck of a show. COuld someone update me on how the Nicole/EJ/Sammi/Baby storyline finally culminated? The last time I saw it things were starting to come to a head and Rafe was informing Sammi that Nicole and EJ's baby was really hers? How did this finally come to a head? What happened to Nicole? Is she still on the show?
    The part I got was that Sammi knew Sydney was hers and then Nicole ran off with her. While Nicole was off with the baby she was attacked and she ended up in the hospital and her attacker kidnapped the baby. The last time I saw Nicole I think she was escaping from the hospital to go look for Sydney. Hopefully someone else can fill in the details because my viewers has been sporadic (to say the least).
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 01-13-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3795492;
    I'm confused. This Carly is the same actress that played Carly when I used to watch. The same one that Vivian buried alive...??
    Maybe I'm crazy...
    You're not crazy. The actress is indeed the actress who played the original Carly way back in the early to mid-nineties.

In any event, the whole Bo/Carly/Hope triangle is tiresome.

Thanks for the Nicole/Sammi/EJ baby update. btw.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3796345;
    In any event, the whole Bo/Carly/Hope triangle is tiresome.

Thanks for the Nicole/Sammi/EJ baby update. btw.
    I agree -- the whole Bo/Carly/Hope triangle is not only tiresome (and it just started) but it's totally boring and seems so contrived.

And the reveal of EJ being the one who was behind Anna taking Sydney has just blown me off the show. I've watched the show for many, many years, and sometimes the writers are so frustrating that you just want to pull your hair out when they cause a character to do something so outrageous. And EJ intentionally putting Sami through the torture of having her baby kidnapped (and leaving her to grieve and assume that Sydney was what, murdered or tortured, or who knows what. . .) just so he could keep Sydney away from her, was just too much for me --- so I'm taking a hiatus for a while, till this portion of their storyline and the whole Bo/Carly/Hope nonsense, are over.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 01-15-2010 at 08:54 AM.

In regards to the whole Sami/EJ/Sydney storyline. Does anyone think that EJ had Sydney kidnapped to get closer to Sami? Remember Anna told Sami on the phone not to trust Ralf. Now everything is being kept from him. Just a thought

+ Reply to Thread