+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2121284;
    I don't remember an older brother called Elvis so it's probably a history re-invention/addition. But I do recall that Benji was deaf if anyone can back me up on that one.
    Elvis Jr. was the son of one of people that impersonated Marlena when she was locked up somewhere. I get all the times she was locked up confused. She was the person that had really bad teeth and I believe her name was Susan.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

okay. turns out that EJ is not Benji. Benji will make is appearance during November sweeps. He will help Steve remember who he is...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2123259;
    Elvis Jr. was the son of one of people that impersonated Marlena when she was locked up somewhere. I get all the times she was locked up confused. She was the person that had really bad teeth and I believe her name was Susan.
    I have heard that EJ is Elvis, Jr. Kristin (Stefano's adopted daughter who was coupled with John Black at one time) had a goofy double named Susan. Susan was impregnanted by Stefano & Kristin was faking a pregnancy. The plan was for this baby to be raised by Kristin & John Black.

After many twists & turns (Susan even married John Black in an Elvis-themed wedding), Susan's child was born, and she rode off into the sunset with an equally nerdy beau. She named her baby Elvis.

Hope this info helps... and I am tickled pink that Steve & Kayla are back!!

That was her name...Susan. I don't think that EJ Wells is Elvis Jr. at all.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm so glad you guys started a Days thread. It is really good since Hogan Sheffer took over. I hope Sami and Lucas get back together.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    I hope they do something with Billie other than push her on to yet another married man. I love the actress and hope they can come up with something for her that will redeem her character. Yesterday's episode gave me hope...

I'm so glad to see this Days thread!! I looked for one a while back and didn't find one, but just gave up instead of creating one

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;2133091;
    I hope they do something with Billie other than push her on to yet another married man. I love the actress and hope they can come up with something for her that will redeem her character. Yesterday's episode gave me hope...
    I agree - I hope they do something good for her. I was worried when I tured on the show and she was kissing Bo again!!
    I like this actress they have as Billy also. I liked Lisa Rinna as Billy too, but I did not like the one after her at all - she just didn't fit the character to me.

If EJ is supposed to be the son of that alter-Kristen character then they are really twisting time with that storyline!! I vaguely remember that John and Kristen were together around the time I was just getting out of high school so I would have guessed that storyline was around 14 years ago...

I cannot believe Marlena is lost AGAIN! Can they not just leave this woman out of a harrowing situation for a little while? I'm getting tired of her always being tied into these verrrrrrry looooong drawwwwn ouuuuut "trapped" scenarios: held captive by Stephano, possessed, stuck on the island, hypnotized by Alex North....it just never ceases. I hope this one at least resolves quickly and does not drag on for months.

It also seems like she has had some kind of personality shift under the new writers. Not sure if I like it yet...

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    At least with this writer they wrapped up Marlena's ordeal within two days. Had to come up with something for Smokey to do. I have never giggled so much as I did while Super Hero Marlena jumped out of the plane!

A tid bit I heard was that Aileen Davidson (forgive me if that is not the actress's name) was let go from Y&R leaving the possibility for Kristin to come back. I am liking the writer a lot better than JER

Ugh, I am so over Marlena and her damsel in distress scenarios as well. I usually DVR Days and lately I find myself fast forwarding anything involving John and Marlena. Him with his overly dramatic facial expressions and her with her tendency to get kidnapped, etc - give me a break. And their endless conversations about how much they love each other Give me Bo and Hope any day.

I never watched back in the day when Steve used to be on. I'm liking him and curious to see where his storyline goes. I thought he and Billie were kinda cute together.

Speaking of Billie, I read that she and the actor who plays Frankie recently got married.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread