+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 115 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Haha! You got everything! Except.....they now have brought in ANOTHER new man for Sami! As if she doesn't have enough!!

I do have to say that I like their chemistry. But I had JUST gotten happy with the idea of her and EJ!!!!

I may be in the minority here, but I like Sami and EJ. I hate what their doing with this whole storyline. The whole thing with Nicole just makes me sick...and to think I was happy they brought her back...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3254752;
    I may be in the minority here, but I like Sami and EJ. I hate what their doing with this whole storyline. The whole thing with Nicole just makes me sick...and to think I was happy they brought her back...
    I was anxiously awaiting Sammy and EJ getting together and was ecstatic that that was the direction they seemed to be going in, only to be let down when suddenly the storyline changed course to this BORING EJ/Nicole thing. EJ was supposedly madly in love with Sammy and suddenly he forgets about her and is now devoted to Nicole? Yeah...whatever...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

You're not in the minority Kimmie! I think MOST watchers feel that way. I mean they took all of us in that direction and it took a lot for me to get over wanting Lucas and Sami together! Its quite frustrating to have him now be in love with Nicole and an entirely new man for Sami. Not to mention I can't stand Lucas with Chloe!

How much ya wanna bet that Sami leaves her baby at the orphanage (church) and somehow that baby gets given to Nicole?

That is what I was thinking too!

When is Max going to stop dating his nieces. I know they are not blood but it's still weird.

I tried to watch while I was on vacation, but I was too annoyed to keep up with it. Although I was still holding out hope for Sami & Lucas, I was also finally okay about her and EJ. The whole SL with EJ and Nicole is just awful - I can't stand Nicole.

I am probably just tied to the past, but I liked Chloe with Brady so her with all these other guys just seems wrong. Especially Lucas - they just don't look good together IMO. I saw a scene a few weeks ago where the doc was examining Chloe and she was in a hospital gown and they were getting uncomfortably close. Honestly, it was not sexy - it completely creeped me out that this doctor was WORKING and touching her in a completely unprofessional manner. If he can't set it aside and be a doctor then he should seriously send in another doc to examine her. Ugh, I have the heebee-geebees just thinking about it.

The times I watched recently they were also focusing a lot on Max's cousin. I forgot her name already, but she is the blond who apparently likes Phillip (or maybe just all rich men). I found her really annoying also. She reminds me of Willow - that girl who was practically stalking Sean a while back.

Melanie....and thats his sister. I can't stand her. The way she talks drives me bonkers!!

I don't like Chloe with Lucas either. In fact...I think I'm starting to just not like Chloe at all. Its a shame...I use to really like her. Dr. Jonas is disgusting. That scene was rediculous. Why is he even on the show? I don't find him very good looking either. Lets get rid of him and bring back a character that could have good storylines.....like maybe Eric. I loved Eric!! Anyway.... I totally agree with you!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3266105;
    How much ya wanna bet that Sami leaves her baby at the orphanage (church) and somehow that baby gets given to Nicole?
    Great observation. Which the way Days' writers have been writing lately, I wouldn't put it past them to write such a storyline.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3266105;
    Did I call it or what? This show is just too predictable.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread