+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 114 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3253535;
    Where I get my spoilers, they are always right on the money.

well crabcakes then - I've hated the direction of this storyline ever since we found out she would lose the baby.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3253550;
    well crabcakes then - I've hated the direction of this storyline ever since we found out she would lose the baby.
    Me too, but there's a lot about Days that I'm hating lately
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3253588;
    Me too, but there's a lot about Days that I'm hating lately
    I can't think of anything that I DON'T hate. This show needs to learn how to write good storylines!! I mean c'mon....Dr. Jonas and Chloe!!! Gross!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3253733;
    I can't think of anything that I DON'T hate. This show needs to learn how to write good storylines!! I mean c'mon....Dr. Jonas and Chloe!!! Gross!
    I actually think they look good together. I don't think Lucas is good looking enough for her. I can't get over his no lips.

I can't stand that, I can't even think of her name right now, Max's sister. She is just evil.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I have almost three weeks worth of DOOL on my PVR machine that I havent had time to watch yet...what's this nonsense about Chloe and Dr Jonas....?? When, why, where and how?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3254008;
    I have almost three weeks worth of DOOL on my PVR machine that I havent had time to watch yet...what's this nonsense about Chloe and Dr Jonas....?? When, why, where and how?
    Kate needs a bone marrow transplant and Chloe is a match.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3254008;

they've been making googly eyes at each other for weeks and during her hospital stay they shared more, they clearly are into each other. Dr. Dan had an almost sex dream about him and Chloe. I FF through a lot of this storyline, sorry I can't offer more details.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3254020;
    Kate needs a bone marrow transplant and Chloe is a match.
    Well I know about that storyline...bits and pieces of it, but I was just wondering if there was some sort of budding romance between Chloe and Dr. JOnas or something?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3254035;
    they've been making googly eyes at each other for weeks and during her hospital stay they shared more, they clearly are into each other. Dr. Dan had an almost sex dream about him and Chloe. I FF through a lot of this storyline, sorry I can't offer more details.
    Convoluted (sp?) is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to DOOL's storylines. It seems they can't stick with one thing or the other. First they build up to Sammy and EJ for almost a year, only to change directions midstream, break them up and hint at a possible reconciliation between Sammy and Lucas. EJ in turn ends up with Nicole. Dr. Jonas and Chelsea get together only to break them up just as quickly. Then they put Chloe and Philip together only to break them up and have Chloe leave Salem briefly. Then they put Phillip and the southern girl (can't remember her name) together only to break them up and have her leave town. Chloe returns to town and ends up with Lucas, they move in together and begin talking about marriage only to have her now making googly eyes at Dr. Jonas who was previously sleeping with Kate who happens to be the grandmother of Chelsea with whom he had a short-lived relationship only months earlier....WHEW! My head hurts just trying to keep all of this straight. Did I miss anything....?

In short, DOOL's writers have a serious case of Attention Deficit Disorder.

Here's to hoping 2009 is a far better year storyline-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3254041;
    Convoluted (sp?) is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to DOOL's storylines. It seems they can't stick with one thing or the other. First they build up to Sammy and EJ for almost a year, only to change directions midstream, break them up and hint at a possible reconciliation between Sammy and Lucas. EJ in turn ends up with Nicole. Dr. Jonas and Chelsea get together only to break them up just as quickly. Then they put Chloe and Philip together only to break them up and have Chloe leave Salem briefly. Then they put Phillip and the southern girl (can't remember her name) together only to break them up and have her leave town. Chloe returns to town and ends up with Lucas, they move in together and begin talking about marriage only to have her now making googly eyes at Dr. Jonas who was previously sleeping with Kate who happens to be the grandmother of Chelsea with whom he had a short-lived relationship only months earlier....WHEW! My head hurts just trying to keep all of this straight. Did I miss anything....?

In short, DOOL's writers have a serious case of Attention Deficit Disorder.

Here's to hoping 2009 is a far better year storyline-wise.
    great recap - that pretty much covers all of it.......I was glad they broke up Chels and the Doc, he was too old for her - it had a huge ICK factor for me, and he looks so much like Bo too......

+ Reply to Thread