+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 136 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Watching the show today for the first time in a long while. Can someone tell me what is up with Sammi?? I cannot figure out why she was talking like she was locked up and she looks pregnant again!? Who is the father this time?? I thought Lucas was off with Chloe and EJ was hooking up with Nicole....

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3248598;
    Watching the show today for the first time in a long while. Can someone tell me what is up with Sammi?? I cannot figure out why she was talking like she was locked up and she looks pregnant again!? Who is the father this time?? I thought Lucas was off with Chloe and EJ was hooking up with Nicole....
    Sammi is in protective custody b/c someone tried to murder her twice. She is pregnant again with EJ's child, but he doesn't know it. EJ is with Nicole now b/c she was pregnant by him.Hope this helps
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3248622;
    Sammi is in protective custody b/c someone tried to murder her twice. She is pregnant again with EJ's child, but he doesn't know it. EJ is with Nicole now b/c she was pregnant by him.Hope this helps
    Well that's a bummer. I was hoping Sammi and Lucas would be back together by now!!
    Thx for the info combat!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3250331;
    Well that's a bummer. I was hoping Sammi and Lucas would be back together by now!!
    Thx for the info combat!!
    Lucas is engaged to Chloe
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Why didn't Raffe (I think that's his name) just shoot the guy that stabbed him? He'd already been staffed I think it would have been justified. Oh wait, it's TV. And is it just me or does this guy look like he could be Lucas' older brother.

Please don't drag on this Nicole not telling EJ thing. She's so dumb, she should have just told him. I was so happy Nicole was back and now this story is just dumb.

And what was with Dr. Jonas and Choloe?

[QUOTE=VanJagSol;3252021.

Please don't drag on this Nicole not telling EJ thing. She's so dumb, she should have just told him. I was so happy Nicole was back and now this story is just dumb.

QUOTE]

Click to see Spoiler:
    Rumor has it that she is blackmailing the doctor b/c he is involved in buying/selling babies
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

what's in the quote - I can only see a white strip.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3253469;
    what's in the quote - I can only see a white strip.
    it's a spoiler. you have to click and drag your mouse across it to read it

thanks - although there is more to that story, I hope that one is wrong. But I've also heard it other places.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3253502;
    thanks - although there is more to that story, I hope that one is wrong. But I've also heard it other places.

Where I get my spoilers, they are always right on the money.

+ Reply to Thread