+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3236152;
    That is a COLLOSSAL (sp?) mistake! I've been watching this show off and on since I was 13 and rarely get to check in now and then but it's nice to see characters I know when I do. I LOVE Sami and Lucas together whether they're being good or evil they are perfect for each other. I've wanted them together since they were kids and Lucas was obsessing over Kari and Sami was obsessing over Austin. Anyway, I was curious about something. I keep looking in every couple of months or so looking for Ashlee Holland, the adorable girl who won (and who I voted like mad for!) "Who Wants to be a Soap Star" and I never saw her. Did they decide not to use her or did she just have a short run and I missed it?
    Ashlee did appear on DOOL, I can't remember the exact time, It may have been back in the summer, I know it was during the time when John Black found out that he was Stefano's brother.
    There are also rumors that some other big names are being let go too.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3235802;
    Soap Opera Digest is confirming that Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) have been fired! They are the first two casualties of DAYS's massive budget cuts.
    See, this just p*sses me off. If they would stop bringing in newbies like Melanie, Trent, Stephanie, they would be able to keep our beloved characters. They are totally making a joke of this show. If this continues, I will not be watching at all. I've deleted it from my TiVo, but catch most of it at work.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Soap Opera Digest is confirming that Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) have been fired! They are the first two casualties of DAYS's massive budget cuts.
    That is ridiculous. I cannot imagine this show without those two!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow...appalling. Absolutley appalling. So they learned nothing at all from when they fired Drake Hogestyn last year?

And I'm surprise Deidre Hall was fired. I thought she was married to one of the producers of this show? Maybe I'm getting her mixed up with someone else.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Phil is out too (he officially announced it)- and rumours have Kayla, Patch, Lucas, Nick, Melanie and Kate on the chopping block.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Who's Phil?

EDIT: OMG you mean Phillip? That's ridiculous.

And let me just say that if they fire Patch, Luca and Kayla et al, then they might as well just take the show off the air already because no one will be left. I certainly wouldn't be watching it anymore.

What is it with NBC and its inability to keep a soap on the air??? I still haven't forgiven them (nor will I ever) for taking Another World off the air--and replacing it with the likes of Passions.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Wow. OK, just all this on CNN radio news. Apparently Days is done. They said something about bringing back John and Marlena for the last week before it goes black.....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Oops...jumped the gun. Did some research and looks like they're just fired but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will reunite before leaving next year
    . Anyway, show was renewed but only for another 18 months, taking it through September of 2010.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I just read that and am okay with freako John being gone and cry baby Marlena leaving as well. Their story lines aren't going anywhere.

I can't believe this big story they gave Nick. But I do like how they tied it with his mother's history and it has brought a little drama to a soap that is dying.

I really don't like Chloe and Lucas together. I do like Nicole and EJ and I wish Sammi and Lucas would get back together. I was glad to see Brady back but wish it was Kyle.

I wouldn't be surprised if they let Kayla and Steve go too because they haven't given them a storyline in months.

It has also been confirmed that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick, (Blake Berris) is fired too.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

+ Reply to Thread