+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

It's good to see this thread revived.

Not feeling the Stephanie/Max storyline AT ALL. I agree the whole, dating her foster uncle storyline sucks BIG TIME. Not digging the Max/Trent baby daddy storyline either.

Hopefully the writers are moving away from a Sammy/Lucas reunion. These two together have always bored me to tears. I've never been much of a Lucas fan and if they killed his character off it would be the icing on the cake for me. It's time for EJ and Sammy. The writers have been building and building these two up for the past year, even having Sammy finally admit to her feelings for EJ and now they throw Nicole into the mix???? How can EJ go from having undying love for Sammy one day and then go to wanting to pursue a relationship with Nicole, literally overnight? What a letdown.

The Days writers have always had the habit of writing things as they go along, throwing things to the wall to see what sticks. I mean come on - Lucas and Chloe, EJ and Nicole? Where the hell did either of those pointless pairings come from?

DOn't like the Steve/Kayla baby storyline either. TOtally unnecessary - BOOOOORING!

The only storyline remotely intriquing to me right now is that of Chelsea and Daniel and I don't even like Chelsea. However, seeing her and Daniel together somehow makes her more tolerable (she is still one of scariest looking actresses on television, however). So I was enjoying this little coupling when the writers decided to emit another brain fart, thus finding a way to throw a possible love triangle in the mix between Chelsea, Daniel and her own grandmother no less! Why the writers felt the need to write in a past history between Daniel and Kate is WAY beyond me. And pray tell, why is it that every new man who arrives in Salem has to have had a past with Kate (even Ava's mobster father dad had a past with Kate) Anyway, if the writers don't find a way to muck it up, I have a feeling this Daniel storyline will really grow Chelsea up, finally.

One a side note: does everyone remember the character, Jet Carver from last summer who was good friends with Jeremy HOrton (both these characters have apparently disappeared into thin air without cause)? Anyway, did anyone happen to notice the actor who played Jet Carver appear on America's Got Talent about two weeks ago? He was in a group of guys who came out and did a striptease for their audition. Of course they got a big resounding no from the three judges, but I did a double take when I saw him. He sure looked good with his shirt off - lol Guess there aren't any acting gigs coming his way these days if this is what he has to resort to.

Maxkl: what character is Brandon Beamer playing on the Bold and Beautiful? Is he related to the Forresters somehow?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3131423;
    Not feeling the Stephanie/Max storyline AT ALL. I agree the whole, dating her foster uncle storyline sucks BIG TIME. Not digging the Max/Trent baby daddy storyline either.
    Okay, I have to ask: Who is Trent?

The Days writers have always had the habit of writing things as they go along, throwing things to the wall to see what sticks. I mean come on - Lucas and Chloe, EJ and Nicole? Where the hell did either of those pointless pairings come from?
    I think the came solely from the writers apparent obsession with making Sammi miserable. I just hope they don't use it as an excuse to make her completely scheming and evil again. I am liking the current essentially good Sammi.

And pray tell, why is it that every new man who arrives in Salem has to have had a past with Kate (even Ava's mobster father dad had a past with Kate)
    I always wondered when these alleged "pasts" happened. If I remember correctly when Kate originally came on the scene she was the "former prostitute with the heart of gold" that got together with Victor (battling Vivan all the way). I thought it was implied that she was taken advantage of at a young age and that is how she ended up a prostitute... so by "past" do they mean all these men were past "clients"....?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3131462;
    Okay, I have to ask: Who is Trent?
    Trent is the Dean of Physics guy, the guy involved with getting Nick his grant funding. It just so happens that Trent is Max's long, lost estranged dad who gave him up when he was just a kid. Apparently Max has a long lost sister too, whom he has just left Salem in search of.

I think the came solely from the writers apparent obsession with making Sammi miserable. I just hope they don't use it as an excuse to make her completely scheming and evil again. I am liking the current essentially good Sammi.
    I agree. Please no more bad Sammy. Her character has redeemed herself in so many ways since her evil days. I like that she's more vulnerable now.

what character is Brandon Beamer playing on the Bold and Beautiful? Is he related to the Forresters somehow?
    He's no relation to any of the characters. He's supposed to be Donna's son's friend who helped him find her and paid the expenses for him to get to LA to search for her. He now wants his money back for helping out. Felicia Forrester is trying to pay him big money to seduce Donna.

FORT Fanatic

It's good to see this thread revived.

Maxkl: what character is Brandon Beamer playing on the Bold and Beautiful? Is he related to the Forresters somehow?
    I see someone else already answered it, but thank goodness he isn't related to anyone on that soap (well, time may tell though!!), they need some fresh blood on there. I really only watch it from time to time, and happen to be home once in awhile when its on... DOOL is bad enough, but the The Bold and the Beautiful has way too many incestuous relationships... its like everybody has slept with everyone else on that show and is related in some way. Those having issues with the Max/Stephanie relationship should stay clear of that soap for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3132554;
    I see someone else already answered it, but thank goodness he isn't related to anyone on that soap (well, time may tell though!!),
    We should probably be discussing this in the Bold and Beautiful thread but nonetheless, I caught the tail end of the show yesterday when I got home from work and Brandon's character happened to be on. The moment I saw him on the show the thought struck me that I could see him being Ridge's long lost love child or something. He certainly has all the looks of a younger version of Ridge, very angular jawline, deep set eyes, dark hair etc. He'd certainly fit the part.

I am actually a couple of days behind with Days. I have it taped on PVR though and will try to catch up tonight. Meant to mention in my previous Days post that I absolutely LOVE nuJohn - lol. I hope they keep him this way for a long, long time. The old John bored me straight to tears. Also, this is a nice and fresh way to use actor Drake Hogeststdn (sp?) on this show.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

The dude who played Jet did a nude photo shoot, and after he was shown the door at Days he gave a rather pompus interview about how he was glad he was fired because he was told he was going to be the new STAR of days and when that didn't happen it was just as well he got his walking papers.... yeah right! He is good at taking his clothes off however..

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;3136080;
    The dude who played Jet did a nude photo shoot, and after he was shown the door at Days he gave a rather pompus interview about how he was glad he was fired because he was told he was going to be the new STAR of days and when that didn't happen it was just as well he got his walking papers.... yeah right! He is good at taking his clothes off however..
    He did a nude photo shoot? Where? When? For whom? Do tell!

Soap Opera Digest is confirming that Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) have been fired! They are the first two casualties of DAYS's massive budget cuts.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3235802;
    Soap Opera Digest is confirming that Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) have been fired! They are the first two casualties of DAYS's massive budget cuts.
    That is a COLLOSSAL (sp?) mistake! I've been watching this show off and on since I was 13 and rarely get to check in now and then but it's nice to see characters I know when I do. I LOVE Sami and Lucas together whether they're being good or evil they are perfect for each other. I've wanted them together since they were kids and Lucas was obsessing over Kari and Sami was obsessing over Austin. Anyway, I was curious about something. I keep looking in every couple of months or so looking for Ashlee Holland, the adorable girl who won (and who I voted like mad for!) "Who Wants to be a Soap Star" and I never saw her. Did they decide not to use her or did she just have a short run and I missed it?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread