+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2113505;
    Joseph Mascolo is supposed to be returning to DOOL as Stefano Dimera sometime next month, possibly during sweeps. I have read on another site that EJ IS a Dimera.

I'm back to watching Days after an almost 30 year absence. Very few characters from back then still exist on this show. Grandmother Horton, Maggie and Marlena are the only ones I recognize from way back when.

Question, if anyone can help me. Who is Hope's parents? It seems I remember Doug and Julie having a little girl named Hope...are they Hope Brady's parents? If anyone even remembers Doug and Julie. lol
    Hopes parents are Doug and Addie...Addie died soon after hope was born and Doug married Julie (Hope's older sister) and they raised Hope. Sometime Doug and Julie are on the show, they are both still played by the same actors that you probably remember.

Thanks, rcurrytoo. I remember Addie now! Am I correct in thinking that the guy who portrays Roman also used to be on the show a long time ago as a different character? I think Josh Taylor is his real name? Seems like he played on the show back in the 70's, but Roman wasn't a character at that time.

Hope's parents are Doug and Addie. Addie was one of Alice Horton's children and I believe she died in childbirth (of Hope). Julie was also her daughter...so, yes, Doug married his deceased wife's daughter so Hope and Julie are sisters! I've been watching the show for 25 years! I like the new fast pace but am still saddened that my favorite characters, Jack & Jennifer, have left just when they started being like their old fun selves!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2114301;
    Thanks, rcurrytoo. I remember Addie now! Am I correct in thinking that the guy who portrays Roman also used to be on the show a long time ago as a different character? I think Josh Taylor is his real name? Seems like he played on the show back in the 70's, but Roman wasn't a character at that time.
    He was on the show before. He played Chris Cossachek (sp?) who owned a bar or something. His character was a good friend of Marlena's, but he was essentially one of those characters that people went to to talk about their storylines, but he didn't get a lot of storylines himself. He left Days to be on Valerie, which turned to Valerie's Family, and then The Hogan Family. Then he played Dylan's dad on 90210 before going back to Days.

I think it's going to be revealed that EJ is actually Benji DiMera. It has been revealed that Hope is pregnant with Bo's baby and if that's the case, she should be having that baby within days, but you know how it goes in soapworld.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toni;2114446;
    I think it's going to be revealed that EJ is actually Benji DiMera. It has been revealed that Hope is pregnant with Bo's baby and if that's the case, she should be having that baby within days, but you know how it goes in soapworld.
    Toni, I think so too. It has already been said that they were bringing Benji back, so that would be the icing on the cake. As for Hope, she isn't even showing yet. I remember when they announced Belle was pregnant with Claire. She was huge a few days later
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2114446;
    I agree with you on both things. I believe the new writer has spilled some upcoming information and events
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    I just read that EJ turns out to be Elvis - not sure who he was on the show (i didn't watch the show for about 15 years and just got back into it just after Zach died) and that Benji is Elvis' older brother??? I barely remember Benji, if anyone knows the history on these two i would appreciate it.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I don't remember an older brother called Elvis so it's probably a history re-invention/addition. But I do recall that Benji was deaf if anyone can back me up on that one.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2121284;
    I don't remember an older brother called Elvis so it's probably a history re-invention/addition. But I do recall that Benji was deaf if anyone can back me up on that one.

Yes, Benji was deaf, but who knows if he still is. He very well may have had gotten a hearing aid
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread