+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1157
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #181
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,810

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2814622;
    You probably would have. I certainly did - especially at the end of the funeral when Chloe sang. DOn't know what song it was but it beautiful. They also showed a few old clips during the eulogies - one of Kayla and Shawn and Bo and Shawn way, way, way, WAY back in the day. I'd forgotten just how gorgeous I used to think actor Peter Reckell to be when he was younger, long mullet and all...lol. Not to say he's not cute anymore. The actor has aged well, but I remember him in his soap opera heartthrob days. YUM! It was nice to see the old footage.

    That's when I started crying also. And like you, I remember Bo from way way way way way back. Man he was the guy for me until Frankie came along!!! I do think he aged well. I believe he just had his first child a few months ago.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  2. #182
    Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    Age
    41
    Posts
    753

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2814737;
    Oh my God. I got misty reading it.

    So, Colleen is John's mother? That makes him a Brady for real.
    Have they mentioned that Belle & Shawn are now officially related by blood? Her father is his grandfather's nephew. I know this show has almost everybody related but they were always carefull to keep Belle & Shawn not biologically related. Either the writer's weren't thinking or there will be probably be another twist.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

    Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

  3. #183
    Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edmonton
    Age
    41
    Posts
    753

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Okay, I feel like an idiot. I've only been watching the show for the last 25 years and I totally forgot that Victor was Bo's real father. So please ignore my last post while I go sit in the corner as my punishment.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

    Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

  4. #184
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,834

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2823073;
    Okay, I feel like an idiot. I've only been watching the show for the last 25 years and I totally forgot that Victor was Bo's real father. So please ignore my last post while I go sit in the corner as my punishment.
    LOL - you actually had me scratching my head, trying to figure out what you meant.

    One thing that is annoying the hell out of me over Shawn's passing is that for whatever reason, they have Stephanie constantly consoling Max about his father's passing, saying things like "I know you miss your dad.." etc. Um hello, Shawn was very much Stephanie's grandfather - and by blood no less. So it should stand to reason that she'd also be grieving over her gramps too. They should be consoling each other over it. Seems as though since Stephanie and Max are forming a relationship, the writers don't want it to come across as an incestous relationship, even though Max isn't the biological child of Caroline and Shawn.

    Just think it to be annoying is all.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  5. #185
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,600

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I was home sick today and caught part of Days and was completely thrown by a couple of things. I'm hoping someone can give me the scoop...

    (1) I missed a change of actress somewhere along the way. Is the girl with the long brown hair hanging out with Max all of the time supposed to by Abby??
    (2) How on earth did Lucas and Chloe hook up?? Are they serious? (Well, I guess they were serious enough to go at it in the elevator....)
    (3) What is up with EJ and Nicole? I thought EJ was just using Nicole to make Sammy jealous, but he looked all lovey-dovey with her in the bit I watched today.

  6. #186
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3114239;
    I was home sick today and caught part of Days and was completely thrown by a couple of things. I'm hoping someone can give me the scoop...

    (1) I missed a change of actress somewhere along the way. Is the girl with the long brown hair hanging out with Max all of the time supposed to by Abby??
    (2) How on earth did Lucas and Chloe hook up?? Are they serious? (Well, I guess they were serious enough to go at it in the elevator....)
    (3) What is up with EJ and Nicole? I thought EJ was just using Nicole to make Sammy jealous, but he looked all lovey-dovey with her in the bit I watched today.

    You haven't missed much really.

    1. It's Stephanie. Why no one has a problem with her being with her own uncle, blood or not is beyond me.

    2. They share a secret from when he left house arrest and was a witness to help Phillip. Oh and he was nice to her when she was trying to talk to the family about Brady being missing and her not being responsible for it. I am sure there is more. I had to laugh when they kept saying they "made love"

    3. Who knows. I think he does kinda like her.

  7. #187
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,600

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3119370;
    You haven't missed much really.

    1. It's Stephanie. Why no one has a problem with her being with her own uncle, blood or not is beyond me.

    2. They share a secret from when he left house arrest and was a witness to help Phillip. Oh and he was nice to her when she was trying to talk to the family about Brady being missing and her not being responsible for it. I am sure there is more. I had to laugh when they kept saying they "made love"

    3. Who knows. I think he does kinda like her.
    Thx for the info Van!!

    What happened to Abby? Did she leave town?

    So Chloe is back and Brady is supposedly missing? Shouldn't she be a little distraught about the love of her life going missing instead of hooking up with Lucas!?

  8. #188
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Abby if I remember right went with her parents to Europe.

    Brady was taken to rehab by Victor and didn't tell ANYONE. He blames Choloe for introducing him to her friends with drugs. They've known for awhile where he is.

    Gotta love Nicole for yelling, "Lucas" and busting him when he got out of the elevator.

    I am really over this Max/Trent thing. And now he has a sister?

  9. #189
    FORT Fogey snickertink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I am still loving the nuJohn, he is a trip. I am still not sure about Ava. And boy would it be nice to see Sami grow a pair and be a strong woman without having to chase after Austin, Lucas or EJ. I really like Chelsia, she is my favorite on the show but lately the whole show is just BORING. I fast forward throught the an episode once or twice a week and delete the rest.

  10. #190
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    51
    Posts
    590

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Just FYI - happen to catch Brandon Beamer (ex Shawn) this morning on The Bold and the Beautiful... it was just
    weird seeing him as a different character.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.