+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144145146147148149150151152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,538 of 1538
Like Tree480Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

  1. #1531
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,513

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    I do not do Twitter ... but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is a rumor that EILEEN DAVIDSON may be BACK and then I saw this on her Twitter page.


    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eileen Davidson‏Verified account @eileen_davidson 5h5 hours ago
    Bcuz of my crazy sched @ yr & days I must step away from hw 4 now. But I might b popping in 2 see what the chix r up 2 Thx 4 the
    ❤️

    So I am thinking KRISTIN is coming BACKKKKKKK?????


    KAREN

  2. #1532
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,743

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I do not do Twitter ... but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is a rumor that EILEEN DAVIDSON may be BACK and then I saw this on her Twitter page.


    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eileen Davidson‏Verified account @eileen_davidson 5h5 hours ago
    Bcuz of my crazy sched @ yr & days I must step away from hw 4 now. But I might b popping in 2 see what the chix r up 2 Thx 4 the
    ❤️

    So I am thinking KRISTIN is coming BACKKKKKKK?????



    Think she was referring to RHBH.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  3. #1533
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,128

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I do not do Twitter ... but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is a rumor that EILEEN DAVIDSON may be BACK and then I saw this on her Twitter page.


    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eileen Davidson‏Verified account @eileen_davidson 5h5 hours ago
    Bcuz of my crazy sched @ yr & days I must step away from hw 4 now. But I might b popping in 2 see what the chix r up 2 Thx 4 the
    ❤️

    So I am thinking KRISTIN is coming BACKKKKKKK?????


    So sorry to be a buzz kill, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    UGH! That's not good news to me. I like Eileen as a person, but I don't think much of her caricature acting skills. And the LAST thing Days needs is another villain!!! I'd much rather watch Eileen on RHOBH, where she can be her very enjoyable self!

  4. #1534
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,513

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Think she was referring to RHBH.
    ??????? I do not understand your post, Bunny?


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    So sorry to be a buzz kill, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    UGH! That's not good news to me. I like Eileen as a person, but I don't think much of her caricature acting skills. And the LAST thing Days needs is another villain!!! I'd much rather watch Eileen on RHOBH, where she can be her very enjoyable self!
    No worries, Imperfect.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I like this actress as the villain Kristin.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

  5. #1535
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    11,513

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Does anyone know when we will see SAMI or WILL or KRISTIN?

    Marlena mentioned Sami today and I thought as she has not mentioned her in like FOREVER, that Sami might have been
    spotted in today's epi BUT NO!

    ANNE was on for the first time in FOREVER (at least for me)!
    KAREN

  6. #1536
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    10

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Did anyone catch Steve diss MF about her plastic surgery? I guess MF is cool about that and knows her face looks so obviously botched.

  7. #1537
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,128

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Quote Originally Posted by poetist View Post
    Did anyone catch Steve diss MF about her plastic surgery? I guess MF is cool about that and knows her face looks so obviously botched.
    I didn't catch it at all. Wow. That news is sort of delicious and terrible at the same time. I hate disparaging people about their looks, and I can imagine that the people who are being disparaged, probably feel the worst about how they look. But in this case, IF the remarks were done with Morgan Fairchild's permission -- then I applaud her sense of humor and her willingness to be made fun of, a bit.

  8. #1538
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,128

    Re: Days Of Our Lives

    Comings and Goings. . .

    I am so HAPPY about both of these items of news:

    Buh bye to Morgan Fairchild and her neon colored suits. She won't be missed by this poster.


    And YAY!!!!!!! to this little piece of news:


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.