+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 156 FirstFirst ... 52102142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1558
Like Tree487Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Disappointing, but I'm interested to see what the new writers are going to do with the show & characters. I wonder how many more months 'til then.
    I've felt this way every time it's announced that they're getting new writers. Most of the time there are changes, but not much if any, better.
    Who knows, the Eli story may be dropped cold. It's the only story I really want to see now.

There are a lot of babies & quite small children on the show right now. Who the heck is watching the kids? We have out of work parents left & right, or at least with tons of free time, but they can't be bothered to watch their own children.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Ok I am just going to say this ...... DOOL has gone stale.

Nicole, what the heck .......Nicole would never get caught like she did with this s/l????

Julie and Val over CRYING and over ACTING, blah.

Belly dancing. weird.

I do like Lani and JJ!
    KAREN

I like Lani & JJ too. The belly dancing bit was really dumb. I'm so looking forward to the Eli/Val/Julie storyline. Any story that gives Julie some airtime is OK with me. She's always overacted, but she's quite good at it.
    Where the heck did the Dario being attracted to Abby come from? I can see where that's going. Gabi will keep sniffing around her husband instead of getting out of the picture, and of course Abby will go running to Dario. I mean, can't they let the Abby/Chad/Thomas family be happy for a while? They love each other & by all rights should be happy now that Abby's back & healthy. But the writers just keep Gabi prancing around either partially dressed or in her overly skin tight clothes, rubbing up against Chad. Any woman with half a brain, would sit them down separately & tell them this has to stop & NOW!
    As to Nicole, the writers have just destroyed & dumbed down her character. They took a feisty, self assured, smart, tough woman & turned her into a blubbering, desperate, needy idiot.

I'm waiting patiently for the new writers' work to show up & hoping it's an improvement. I'm tired of all the victim women. The only one with a spine is Kate, and maybe Adrian.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ha ha ha ha!!! It's kinda hard to take this new character seriously - the deadly and ferocious "Snake" the pimp - when he turns out to be "Coleman" -- the goofus bartender from the old days of General Hospital!!! (played by Blake Gibbons)

PS - Just to update my personal "CHEMISTRY" meter:
    I'm not feeling any chemistry between JJ and Lani.
    Or between Kate and Eduardo (whom I hope has gone for good).
    Or between nuAbigail and Darius. Or Chad and nuAbigail.
    Or between Adrienne and Lucas.
    Or between Theo and Clair.
    Or between Valerie and Abe Carver.

I AM feeling some chemistry between Chad and Gabi. And JJ and Gabi.
    And DEFINITELY a lot of chemistry between Sonny and Paul!
    And Hope and Rafe. (I know you all love Bo so much, as did I, but I still like Hope with Rafe.)
    And Nicole and Deimos. And Nicole and Brady, kinda.
    And, my old favorites - Marlena and John! Maggie and Victor. And of course Julie and Doug!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 04-25-2017 at 05:03 PM.

I also like Hope with Rafe. Sure, Bo was wonderful with her, but he's gone. Rafe is the only person she's had any chemistry with other than Bo, so I'll take it. I do like them both and they work well together on their storylines.
    I feel that Chad & Gabi are just being forced on us. I can't tolerate her. I FF through most of her scenes. Julie had her pegged. She plays the poor little me bit all the time, with her pathetic sad longing looks at Chad every chance she gets. She plays on men's sympathy & their need to want to help her. She acts like a sad victim all the time to get attention. Plus nearly every time I see her I think "put some clothes on!"
    So far Eli's likeable & I want him to stick around & fit in. The Hortons need some new adult blood. He seems to fit the bill fine. But like Julie thinks: she's using him to bolster her own ego.
    If Chad & Abby go their separate ways, that's fine, but just so it isn't because of needy, clingy Gabi.
    I can't stand Nicole with Deimos either. I think it's just that I can't stand Deimos. I also don't like the fact that he doesn't like or give a darn about who she is, just having sex with her and controlling her.
    I love Marlena & John together. I hope he's back in a real full time storyline. They work well together too.
    I also love Julie & Doug together. He knows her well and loves her just the way she is, judgemental & all.
    Maggie & Victor are like this too. She knows him & loves him anyhow, and seems to make him a much better person, and she knows this.
    As for Adrianne and Lucas, I like them both & want them together, but we need to see the chemistry.

I like couples who treat each other with respect and genuinely like each other. Sonny & Paul fit this too.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I have not watched in a solid month.

I was just bored with it.

I will go back to DOOL one day.
    KAREN

NO POSTS SINCE APRIL and its almost JUNE????

Well no surprise here ...... its been AWFUL.

Nicole is still on the run.

And Nicole is carrying Holly around like she is a newborn???
    Holly was born in DECEMBER!!!
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Holly was born in DECEMBER!!!
    I'm trying to keep my head down and get through these episodes till the new writers come on board. This show IS so awful now, but I love so many of the characters that I don't want the show to go away.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm trying to keep my head down and get through these episodes till the new writers come on board. This show IS so awful now, but I love so many of the characters that I don't want the show to go away.
    Me, I am hanging in as I await the following............

Alison Sweeney Announces Her Return to

Chandler Massey Returning To ‘Days Of Our Lives’ | Deadline
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Holly was born in DECEMBER
    !!!
    What's even worse is that they showed Tate within the last week or two, and he's being carried in & looked to be maybe 6 months old if that. The kid has to be comfortably over 2 by now & should have been walking & talking to his Dad.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread