+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51101141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1558
Like Tree487Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

(Now, if only they could improve their story-line writing, we'd all be thrilled! )
    combatcutie and momrek06 like this.

Well, I'm still a day behind on my watching, but I guess I called it, in a way. I knew that one way or another Gabi would end up stripping down for Chad. I just didn't get the "reason" right. Even though the writers already went there, they just had to do it again, only naked this time. I wish they'd just let this go.

I noticed that Marlena is looking very pretty lately. Apparently her latest face lift has had time to settle into something natural looking. For a while there she seemed to have only one frozen expression on her face & it didn't move. Now she looks great. In her scenes with Eric, she showed her emotions well on her face.
    I hope we haven't seen the last of Hattie. I like her as a character.

I'm ready to see the new storylines from the new writers. Hopefully that whole Oracle, or Orpheus, or Ophelia, or Oprah, or whatever that program is, storyline will be over & done with. Hopefully they'll restore Nicole to her former self.
    So many people were threatening to kill Deimos lately that I wonder if they're planning a "who killed him" storyline coming. I wonder if the new writers will do anything with that to make it a long running storyline?

Also, where the heck is John? Is the actor and/or character gone for good? I realize no one on Soaps are ever definitively gone, but at this point is this where they're going with him?
    Speaking of gone for good....I know that Bo & Jack are dead, but I wish they'd bring Ghost Bo & Ghost Jack back more often. I liked the scenes a bit back with them.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post

I hope we haven't seen the last of Hattie. I like her as a character.

So many people were threatening to kill Deimos lately that I wonder if they're planning a "who killed him" storyline coming. I wonder if the new writers will do anything with that to make it a long running storyline?

Also, where the heck is John? Is the actor and/or character gone for good? I realize no one on Soaps are ever definitively gone, but at this point is this where they're going with him?
    Most of my comments in the Spoiler section aren't really "spoilers" --- but one is, so I thought I would be safe and put them all in Spoiler tags.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hattie: I keep thinking that it would be so much fun if Deidre's twin sister Andrea would come back to Days to play the part of Hattie! Andrea actually ORIGINATED the role of Hattie, and I really loved it when she was on the show (many years ago). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Hall

Deimos: Ohhhhh, I hope they don't get rid of Deimos. He is (literally) the first soap villain that I've ever actually liked. He's very attractive too. And I think he's a convincing actor, as well. To me, he's a real addition to the show!

John: I've heard that Blake is either ill or was injured, so I think his absence is temporary --- just until he's able to come back to the show.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 02-24-2017 at 09:10 AM.

The last time we saw Andrea Hall as Hattie, she didn't look as much like Deidre as she used to. I doubt she's had as many facelifts or other procedures. Over time that can make twins look like totally different people. That's probably why they chose to have Deidre playing both roles, but I'd love to see Andrea back in the part too.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    The last time we saw Andrea Hall as Hattie, she didn't look as much like Deidre as she used to. I doubt she's had as many facelifts or other procedures. Over time that can make twins look like totally different people. That's probably why they chose to have Deidre playing both roles, but I'd love to see Andrea back in the part too.
    So interesting, about Andrea and Deidre not looking as much alike as they grow older. It was always easy to tell them apart because, to me, they never looked as alike as some other identical twins I've seen. But they clearly were twins. And I think you're right, Miss Scarlet, about cosmetic procedures. This morning I Googled some photos of them, after I wrote my post, and they definitely don't look as alike as they used to.

Attachment 31969 Deidre Hall + Andrea Hall - younger.jpg

I read this SPOILER.

KAREN

Finally!!!!! A story I can really get into. I can't wait to see how Julie and others react to Valerie/David's son Eli. This should be some meaty material for some of the vets & Hortons. Also, a good new character with strong Horton family ties. I can't wait to see how he fits in & to what kind of story they'll give him. I really hope he sticks around & isn't just a flash in the pan.

I was wishing they'd show some flashbacks from way back when, when Julie was young, and also when Valerie & David were together. Oh well, maybe they're still coming.

I liked how they had Valerie explain it all to Eli. I was wondering how he could be so young since Valerie/David was so long ago. The reconnecting away from Salem did the trick.
    I just hope they make this a good story & have him fit in.

DAYS Spoiler.

Only read if you like Spoilers.

KAREN

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    DAYS Spoiler.

Only read if you like Spoilers.

Not happy about this
    momrek06 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Not happy about this
    Me either.

Comments by me.......

Click to see Spoiler:
    So many GOOD ACTORS have left DAYS in just the past 2 years .... just sooooo many. Makes me so sad.
    combatcutie likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread