+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    OMG!!! I just put everything together and figured out who kidnapped Tate!!!

PS The "spoiler" isn't really a "spoiler" -- it's just my theory of who kidnapped Tate. I put it in "spoiler" tags cause I didn't want to ruin the mystery for anyone, just in case I happened to be right.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It wasn't Victor, IT WAS TERESA who kidnapped Tate!!! Teresa set the whole thing up to get her revenge against Victor by setting him up to take the fall. And she got her revenge on Summer too, by involving her in the kidnapping and getting her out of their lives.

Ok I have not watched DAYS for almost 3 weeks!

Got to see a snippet on FRI.

Teresa and Brady are getting married. So is Tate back?

IMPERFECT, I love your spoiler! I bet you are right!

I saw EVE, she looks great! I read that the actress playing EVE had some medical scare. Glad to see she is OK!

I see Kayla is still struggling with Medical issues.

Aiden is the DA? #ugh

Are Hope and Rafe officially a couple?

Are JJ and Gabi still together?

Where is Abby?
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ok I have not watched DAYS for almost 3 weeks!

Got to see a snippet on FRI.

Teresa and Brady are getting married. So is Tate back?

IMPERFECT, I love your spoiler! I bet you are right!

I saw EVE, she looks great! I read that the actress playing EVE had some medical scare. Glad to see she is OK!

I see Kayla is still struggling with Medical issues.

Aiden is the DA? #ugh

Are Hope and Rafe officially a couple?

Are JJ and Gabi still together?

Where is Abby?
    Yes, lots of new developments on Days in the last few weeks.

Teresa and Brady are supposedly getting married at the court house within the next couple of days --- assuming something doesn't happen to stop or delay the wedding.

Tate was found. At first it looked like it was either Victor or Deimos who kidnapped him, but now Kate seems to be the one. So my spoiler might have been wrong --- but it's not for sure yet.

Yeah, Eve is back (Ugh! Not my favorite!) But, so far, she seems like a softer version of her old conniving self. We'll see how long that lasts. . .

Kayla had a concussion (causing a hematoma on the brain) that she's still struggling with -- and just had surgery for it, so I assume she'll be okay.

Yes, Aiden is now the DA! (Double "ugh"!!!) He got hold of a video of Justin stealing some police records, and used it to get Justin kicked out, and himself instated as the new DA. By the way, Aiden just figured out that Hope may likely have been Stefano's killer.

Hope and Rafe ARE officially a couple! Yay! I really like them together! Oh, and apparently Nicole and Deimos are now a couple. I actually like them together too.

JJ and Gabi are still together.

Abby is missing, but there have been huge hints that she's still alive.

And, Clyde is back! He's in jail, plotting with some of the other Salem villains, to murder some of the Salem residents, including Marlena, the police force (Hope, Rafe, etc) and Teresa.

But last but not least, SONNY is back!!! Yay!!! I'm so hoping that he and Paul can reconnect -- but it hasn't happened so far.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 09-11-2016 at 03:55 AM.
    momrek06 likes this.

Great recap.

I've despised everything about Deimos from the day he appeared, and just haven't bought his "redemption". I could see where his grudge & spite against Victor was coming from. But his actions against Philip, his nephew, who's totally innocent of any wrongs against Deimos was overboard. Then, what he did to Maggie, one of the nicest people in Salem, was just sick & wrong. Many other things he's done were rotten too, but Maggie was what did it for me. His scenes with Nicole made my skin crawl.
    Lately the redemption has made a little, but minimal, headway. I still wanted him gone.
    But this week, his joining with Victor to get the goods on & bring down Kate were good. Yes, he may be slowly on the road to redemption with me. I still don't like him or trust him a bit, but I did like him just a hair in those scenes.

Aiden, on the other hand, still makes my skin crawl. I FF through most of his scenes. Every scene where he has any contact with, or is anywhere near, Hope, disgusts me. I don't care what goods he got on Justin, making him DA was just too much of a stretch. NO redeeming characteristics. Even his fatherly concern for his rapist son disgusts me.

I know who Clyde is, but the other 2 convicts left me totally in the dark. I looked them up.
    Apparently Orpheus (is that really the guy's name?)is from the mid 80's. I found minimal about him. He does look pretty good for someone from 30 years ago. Is he the original actor? He would have had to have been pretty darned young then, or well preserved now.
    The other guy, Xander, looks an awful lot like the Aussie doc who's attracted to Kayla. Just with darker hair & a little scruffed up. I'm still not sure if it's the same actor or not. He even seemed to have the same accent.

The Hernandez parents just seemed to go away rather abruptly. They had both grown on me & added a good family element for Rafe, as well as a good addition to John's story. Now Dario is living on borrowed time. He doesn't seem to have any direction or purpose on the show.

Summer was another one who arrived with a lot of fanfare & potential, but just kind of went "poof!" You can tell there are all new writers lately. They seem to be cleaning house, both with characters & storylines.

Theresa still grates on my every nerve.

I really wanted to like Ciera & Claire. It was time for an age-up & fresh stories. But the actresses just aren't likeable or very good, and their stories are uninteresting. Remember back in the good old days when Hope, Bo, Jennifer, Jack were young. Great acting, great characters & great stories. I was hoping for similar type of thing. Theo & Joey are better, but need more to work with.

I still want Jack back.
    momrek06, Imperfect1 and gmcd like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

THANKS Imperfect1 and Miss Scarlet!!!

GREAT UPDATES!!!

Now TODAY ... umm, Teresa, you poured soda on yourself........that was so weird.

Chloe is getting big but I believe she is preg IRL.

I wish Vic and Phil would make amends.

Demois still creeps me out. I cannot believe that Nicole is the least bit interested in him.

Zander is back. I am guessing Teresa will be leaving (the show) very soon.

It was kinda funny watching Eve and Teresa interact these last few days when they never really liked each other AT ALL.
    Now they have been slubbering love all over each other for two days. SOAPLAND

Will Maggie ever walk again?

I love seeing Sonny but he just seems 'off' like he is sad. Does not seem like the Sonny from before at all.
    gmcd likes this.
    KAREN

This s/l with Aiden blackmailing Hope and now taking her away to Oregon so they can be closer to Chase.

Dumb. Why do they bore us with these s/l's. #ugh

gmcd likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    This s/l with Aiden blackmailing Hope and now taking her away to Oregon so they can be closer to Chase.

Dumb. Why do they bore us with these s/l's. #ugh

I was really hoping that Clyde would shoot Aiden, when he shot Abe, & put us out of our misery.
    momrek06, Imperfect1 and gmcd like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I was really hoping that Clyde would shoot Aiden, when he shot Abe, & put us out of our misery.
    Me toooooo!
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I can't even watch the show right now. Waaaay too many crimes, dangers, bad guys, and other negativity in the story lines right now! Ugh! I'm out --- until things calm down in Salem.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I can't even watch the show right now. Waaaay too many crimes, dangers, bad guys, and other negativity in the story lines right now! Ugh! I'm out --- until things calm down in Salem.
    Its ridiculous right now. #blah
    Imperfect1 and gmcd like this.
    KAREN

I cannot believe our NICOLE was sucked into all the crap that hit the fan last night.

AND that is all I am saying.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread