+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

I just read this at another site I visit, not sure about how true it is but it does seem to make some sense in light of the way things have played out, anyway I hope it's true.

big spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:
    OK, got word from a production assistant over at Sony pictures and this is how she says John's "death" will all play out. Drake will be returning in late January as John Black. Only he and Marlena know of his fake death.

He faked his death in order for Marlena to marry Stefano. This "marriage" will take place in late December/early January and will get Sami off the hook. That's why there has been a lot of mention of Stefano's "love" for Marlena.

John and Marlena discovered Santo and Colleen's daughter in Salem, aka the woman in black. That forced John to fake his death and head overseas to look for Colleen. They believe she is still alive as she obviously did not die on the cliff. John will return with Colleen after Marlena and Stefano's wedding. The Vendetta will then be over as Colleen was never dead.

Stefano, however, will not back down and will once again kidnap Marlena. This will ultimately lead to John tracking them down and having a final showdown to the death with Stefano. (Joe's contract is only for a year.)

This was the plan all along. That's why Deidre has deflected questions about Drake's "firing" and that's why the show refuses to comment.

Despite the ratings and money troubles at Days. Corday is a HUGE Drake fan. He and Hogan have come to blows over this apparently and that's why Ed Scott was the determining factor. He wants the DiMera's to be out of the picture and get to more character driven story with John and Marlena heading the cast....we shall see I guess but this is straight from someone who works on the show.
    Last edited by dagwood; 11-10-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Well I hope that's all true because I miss him very much.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Oh this is the best spoiler I have heard yet!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS! I don't want EJ to go anywhere though.......If they pull this off Days will be around after 09 for sure! keeping fingers crossed.

I am loving the sorority rape story line too.

I just love this show period. warts and all!

It's unclear if that source is reliable and considering interviews both Dee and Drake have given I seriously doubt it will happen. But who knows *shrugs*

I heard that Drake wanted out of the show because they weren't doing anything with his character. They let him lie in a coma for months while they played out the Willow Stark storyline (which, in all honesty, was pretty much a waste of time) and that was the beginning of the end. Hopefully what I heard was wrong and this new rumor is reality. I was really sad to see Drake go.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2621282;
    The John character always exudes "cheese" to me. When he would narrow his eyes and look down and do that whisper serious voice I would bust out laughing!
    I always thought that look epitomized the "smell the fart" acting Joey Tribiani talked about on Friends

That said I hope the big spoiler is true. I want Sami and Lucas to get together and stay happy for more than 5 minutes!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Man, I hope this spoiler is true. It will show that the writers are listening to their fans. If we get rid of all the veteran's on the show, we will be filled with actors/actresses with stupid storylines
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have been traveling for the past few weeks and am so lost. Hoping my friends at FoRT will help. Did they finally figure out for sure who the twins' fathers are? I heard something like the girl is Lucas' and the boy EJ's. Poor Lucas I want them to be together and happy.

Also, who shot EJ?

Did Stephanie get raped too? I saw yesterday's and she seemed to be having flash backs.

It baffles me that Shawn really thinks he can be a good cop and his parents are encouraging it. But at least dad is telling him what the priority is. I am over them, I want Belle to be with Phillip.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Did they finally figure out for sure who the twins' fathers are? I heard something like the girl is Lucas' and the boy EJ's. Poor Lucas I want them to be together and happy.

Yes, the boy is EJ's and the girl is Lucas'

Also, who shot EJ? We are not sure of that yet. They didn't show any of the shooters. There were 3 shells found at the church. Speculation is Lucas, Kate, and Roman were there

Did Stephanie get raped too? I saw yesterday's and she seemed to be having flash backs.

Yes, Ford raped Stephanie too

It baffles me that Shawn really thinks he can be a good cop and his parents are encouraging it. But at least dad is telling him what the priority is. I am over them, I want Belle to be with Phillip

Don't agree with you wanting her to be with Philip. He is a self-centered piece of crap that played on her emotions of missing Shawn to get her to marry him. JMO. But I never liked the character or the actor
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thanks for the 411.

Is Steph just remembering it because she was drugged or does she know and not coming forward. (I missed the last half hour yesterday)

Well mostly I don't like Belle and Shawn is super hott!

+ Reply to Thread