+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1150
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Days Of Our Lives

I am really going to miss Sami/Ej. They keep the show interesting (plus EJ is easy on the eyes ) Can someone fill me in on how she found out about the affair with Abigail? I know she saw a picture on his ipad or something, but why was he keeping it there
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Happy that Chandler Massey got his third Emmy for his portrayal of Will and that Eileen Davidson snagged an Emmy, as well as Brady. I've been trying to watch and will probably hang in until Sami and EJ are gone.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Sami looked absolutely beautiful for her wedding. I LOVED that dress and would love to get it for myself. I am going to assume that Sami is the one that left all that paperwork on the detectives porch so they could stop the wedding before it went through

DOOL is going to suffer with 2 of their best characters leaving the show. I am truly going to miss them. They both just bring something to days that keeps me interested
    Last edited by combatcutie; 07-03-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I agree, Sami looked gorgeous. Loved her dress, and her hair looked incredible!

Sami's strategy must've been to marry EJ, thereby legally becoming a DiMera, and somehow taking down the DiMera family from the inside --- with Kate's help. And if Kate remarries Stefano, then it would be the 2 of them together, inside the family, taking the DiMeras down.

I had thought that Sami was going to actually confront EJ and Abigail at the wedding, but I guess she has another plan for Abigail -- Wonder what it will be.

EXCLUSIVE: ALISON SWEENEY TO GH! | Soap Opera Digest

After wrapping up her run as DAYS's Sami, Alison Sweeney is making her return to daytime but behind the scenes, as a director at GH. As reported exclusively in the issue of Soap Opera Digest on newsstands Friday, GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini explains that after Sweeney observed his team in action, "She's sort of paid her dues and spent some time learning the show," so when an opening presented itself, "I asked her if she was available and she said yes." Sweeney will direct her first episode this month. Pick up the new issue for more. In other Sweeney news, last night, Hallmark Channel announced that the actress will executive produce and star in the network's original movie RADIO HYPE, about a radio host who moves to Chicago for work and love, and her life takes a big turn.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: ALISON SWEENEY TO GH! | Soap Opera Digest

After wrapping up her run as DAYS's Sami, Alison Sweeney is making her return to daytime — but behind the scenes, as a director at GH. As reported exclusively in the issue of Soap Opera Digest on newsstands Friday, GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini explains that after Sweeney observed his team in action, "She's sort of paid her dues and spent some time learning the show," so when an opening presented itself, "I asked her if she was available and she said yes." Sweeney will direct her first episode this month. Pick up the new issue for more. In other Sweeney news, last night, Hallmark Channel announced that the actress will executive produce and star in the network's original movie RADIO HYPE, about a radio host who moves to Chicago for work and love, and her life takes a big turn.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR not happy with this. I thought the main reason she was leaving was so she could spend more time with her kids!!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR not happy with this. I thought the main reason she was leaving was so she could spend more time with her kids!!!!
    It's amazing how a 'little white lie' can make all the difference. If Allison had just said she wanted to broaden her horizons (after 15 or 20 years on Days, or whatever) then we probably would've been thrilled for her with these new job opportunities. But the fact that she DID say she just needed a rest and wanted to spend more time with her family --- that makes this news sting a big, and almost feel like a betrayal.
    combatcutie likes this.

Congrats to Sami and Kate for pulling off the 'sting' of the century. The boardroom scenes were pretty lame, and there's no way in hell that Stefano would ever trust Kate with his proxy -- even in Soap-opera-land, but it was still a lot of fun to watch, and good for them! And I've really enjoyed their 'partnership' so much, it's such a shame that it has to end soon. And speaking of which, I wonder what will happen when Sami leaves Salem. Will Co-CEO Kate become the sole CEO --- or will the Board have to vote again?

On another note, I am soooooo glad that Sami has finally laid the bomb on EJ! And yesterday's teasers for today's episode, with Sami confronting Abigail in front of Jennifer --- PRICELESS! For me, it's all about getting the secret out in the open. I actually like Jennifer and Abigail and don't want to see them hurt --- and I'm going to miss EJ and Sami terribly --- BUT I am just so glad to get this secret out in the open, even though this means that EJ and Sami will be leaving very soon.

And hmmmm, I wonder how this news will affect the budding romance between Abigail and Ben.
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    It's amazing how a 'little white lie' can make all the difference. If Allison had just said she wanted to broaden her horizons (after 15 or 20 years on Days, or whatever) then we probably would've been thrilled for her with these new job opportunities. But the fact that she DID say she just needed a rest and wanted to spend more time with her family --- that makes this news sting a big, and almost feel like a betrayal.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. While I'm happy for her for the opportunities, I'm just a little mad that one of the best actresses/characters on the show is leaving bc she wanted to "rest"

Ohhhhhhh what a GREAT ending to yesterday's show........!!!!!!!!!!!

EJ to SAMI............"Samantha, what did you do to me today?" (referencing the board meeting)

SAMI to EJ..........."I did to YOU what YOU did to Abigail!"

combatcutie likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread