+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1149
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

i loved her scenes -- when she was talking to Ari and she was looking right back at her, it really tugged at my heartstrings, and it takes a lot to do that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Speaking of expanding story lines and character's relatives, I'm really liking JJ's little girlfriend (can't think of her name). She's really adorable, and the two of them are really cute together. She just mentioned her mother and "gorgeous" cousin, so I imagine they'll be new characters coming to Salem.
    I just found out that Paige (True O'Brian) is related to my father in law's new wife. That whole family (from the Philippines) has dabbled now and then in acting. Her uncle is the little boy who starred w/Elvis in some Island movie long ago and her cousin is Hailee Steinfeld of True Grit. I think she's adorable and perfect for JJ. His character needs something....maybe marrying young against St Jennifer The Good wishes.

Here's a site I just found that talks about who's going/who's coming etc that I found informative.
    Days Of Our Lives Comings And Goings. - Days of Our Lives Comings & Goings - Soaps.com

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I just found out that Paige (True O'Brian) is related to my father in law's new wife. That whole family (from the Philippines) has dabbled now and then in acting. Her uncle is the little boy who starred w/Elvis in some Island movie long ago and her cousin is Hailee Steinfeld of True Grit. I think she's adorable and perfect for JJ. His character needs something....maybe marrying young against St Jennifer The Good wishes.
    How cool! It's always fun to actually know celebrities, and most of us don't often have the chance.

I remember Hailee Steinfield. She was really good in that film too.

I went to school with Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I went to school with Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives)
    oooh, what was she like?? A late bloomer? nice? mean? tell us all about it, pls.
    I went to high school w/Cheryl Tiegs. She's a year younger than me, altho whenever I read about her, she gets more and more younger than me. And she looks awful w/all the plastic surgery she's had. She was a very wholesome girl next door.....too tall, too skinny....but what makes a great model. Last time I saw her, she was 17 yrs of age, flat as a board, (we had gym class together w/open showers) shy, skinny w/light brown hair but extremely photogenic. I'm just sorry her career made her choose too much surgery.

Interesting! It looks like we have a new Days cast member, Kassie DePaiva who used to play Blair on One Life to Live! I watched her for years on that show and always found her fascinating. My guess is that she'll be playing a Kate-like b*tch, and that she'll shortly be in competition with Jen for Daniel.

OMG!!!! Goodbye, romance????? Please tell me I'm wrong, and that JJ and Paige are not going to turn out to be half-brother and half-sister!!! If Paige's mom was married to Jack Devereaux, Jack could've been be Paige's father --- making Paige JJ's half-sister!!!

Days had a very similar story-line years and years ago when Marie Horton (Bill and Mickey Horton's sister) fell in love with a doctor who came to Salem --- and the doctor turned out to be Tom and Alice Horton's long lost eldest son, Tommy, who they thought was lost in the war. Marie was so heartbroken when she found out that Tommy was her brother, that she went into the convent and never recovered.

They had a similar situation a while after that too. Tony DiMera & Renee Dumond also fell in love & then it was found out that Renee was Sefano's daughter. I think the show played around with Tony's paternity issue for a while because they had already done the deed. But in the end Renee left or was killed or something. I think the writers did that in order not to have to deal with the can of worms they had opened.

Nice to know there's another Days history buff out there.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I just have to comment on how good Days is right now! I can't think of even one storyline that I can't stand ---- and the only characters I can't stand are Anne + Teresa, but I just FF past them both.

Sami and EJ are going out in a blaze of glory! I don't know exactly what will happen, but with Sami now knowing about EJ's affair with Abigail (how DID she find out, do we even know that?) it's pretty clear that fireworks will explode very soon. I don't want either of them to leave ---- but maybe they'll be back, in the future.

I'm loving Sami and Kate being in cahoots together, and I wish that throughout all the years, TPTB would've given us more of the two of them being frenemies. Their characters are so much more fun when they are working toward some common goal together, like when they thought they had killed Nick.

I'm the exact opposite. I love Anne, I love the Ej/Sami/Kate/Abby stuff, everything else is horrible and wont' have any problem giving up this show once EJami are gone.

+ Reply to Thread