+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

NICK FALLON IS DEAD!

OR is he!?!?!
    KAREN

I think this time, he's really dead. 3 shots by a trained assassin should do it, unlike the rest of our regular cast of bumbling shooters.
    I can't say I'll miss Nick one little bit. He's yucky to me....always has been... or maybe he's a great actor but I think it's his looks.

I could do without Sami. She's become so over the top and constantly throwing a tantrum....more of a caricature of Sami.
    But, lordy, I will miss EJ. He's so incredibly good looking and the accent just adds more charm.
    I heard that Gabby is leaving this month also.
    What's to be left of Salem?? Who's going to cause problems? We have no bad guys anymore.

I must be the only one who felt a bit sorry for Nick Fallon. He really wasn't any worse from those that wanted him dead. I guess because he was raped while in prison that I felt he deserved a 2nd chance. I have only watched the last 1 1/2 years so might feel differently if I had watched longer. Seemed like he just wanted to be happy with Gabi and have a family. Not much different from what Sonny, Will, Sami and EJ wanted. Kate and Sami definitely tried to kill him at the river and yes it was to help Gabi, but none of these people were saints. I admit I was confused by Gabi as she seemed to really care for him and thought he deserved a 2nd chance until her conversation with Abigail where all at once she seemed afraid of him. Guess because she was leaving there was no point. Guess he was leaving as well. I agree seems like a lot of actors are leaving and wonder if they are replacing them or what.

Dragonlady I agree about Sami - not a huge fan of hers, but will really miss EJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I could do without Sami. She's become so over the top and constantly throwing a tantrum....more of a caricature of Sami.
    But, lordy, I will miss EJ. He's so incredibly good looking and the accent just adds more charm.
    I heard that Gabby is leaving this month also.
    What's to be left of Salem?? Who's going to cause problems? We have no bad guys anymore.
    Could not agree more! I haven't been watching lately, but without EJ to look at (and love/hate) what's the point in coming back!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I must be the only one who felt a bit sorry for Nick Fallon. He really wasn't any worse from those that wanted him dead. I guess because he was raped while in prison that I felt he deserved a 2nd chance. I have only watched the last 1 1/2 years so might feel differently if I had watched longer. Seemed like he just wanted to be happy with Gabi and have a family. Not much different from what Sonny, Will, Sami and EJ wanted. Kate and Sami definitely tried to kill him at the river and yes it was to help Gabi, but none of these people were saints. I admit I was confused by Gabi as she seemed to really care for him and thought he deserved a 2nd chance until her conversation with Abigail where all at once she seemed afraid of him. Guess because she was leaving there was no point. Guess he was leaving as well. I agree seems like a lot of actors are leaving and wonder if they are replacing them or what.

Dragonlady I agree about Sami - not a huge fan of hers, but will really miss EJ.
    he had his second chance and blew it when he tried to take Ari away from Will, he's lucky Will took that bullet for him. Nick than proceeded to try and get Gabi back into his life by orchestrating a move to NY with Ari - which is what landed him in the river. Not sure what chance this is - prolly around #4, but when he 'returned from NY' he proceeded to manipulate everyone by threatening them (I dont' want to call it blackmail as much because all he got out of it was a job for him and Percy, and a job for Gabi), but that wasn't enough, he still wanted what was taken from him - Gabi and Ari, and not because he loved them, because he thought he deserved them.

Gabi became afraid of Nick in the park when she realized he had not changed at all, and he was forcing her to move the custody hearing so it would be heard ASAP, without notifying Will, that's the point when she knew she'd been scammed and Nick would always be after her or anyone else, if he didnt' get what he wanted.

Kate and Sami did not try to kill Nick in the river - they thought he was already dead, and was dumping his body. by the time he came through he was already in the river and Sami held onto him and Kate and Gabi held onto Sami, the current eventually swept him away.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Thanks anders for the background - some of what you wrote I was not aware of. That's why I said if I was watching longer I may feel differently. Regarding the river incident I know Gabi hit Nick with a rock and thought she had killed him. At first they were trying to get rid of his body, but when Sami and Kate realized he was alive my impression was either Sami or Kate - actually both of them pushed him down and then the river swept them away. Gabi was the only one who didn't seem to want to be part of that. If they were perfectly innocent then why all the cover up? Just as Gabi was protecting herself by hitting him with a rock if they had called the police and explained what happened - that the river swept him away and they had no chance at saving him all should have been in the clear if it was all totally an accident. I guess I saw it differently and like I said my opinion would not be a popular one.

When Will took the bullet for him and Nick ended up bringing Ari to Will at the hospital room was about the time I started watching and I guess that was when I thought this would have been the first time that Nick might have eventually deserved a 2nd chance. From my watching it would have been his first one. I don't know what happened prior to that or what Nick had done that made Will and others hate him so much. I guess not knowing the history made it easier to wonder why Nick was any different from the rest of them. Sounded like Gabi and Will as an example were guilty of some criminal acts themselves which was before me watching and I know nothing of. Once Nick started orchestrating the move to NY with Ari I know he was on a downward spiral.

Thank you for explaining why all at once Gabi became afraid of Nick in the park. We had several days where the soap was interrupted because of local happenings in our area and I never saw that part so now it makes sense. I went from seeing her defend Nick like crazy to everyone to the conversation she had with Abigail where she admitted she was scared.

It doesn't really matter now since Nick is dead and I do believe he is really dead.

Is anyone watching? I found this thread on PAGE 3!

So much has happened!

NICK is DEAD and GABI DID IT!

Eric hates Nicole!

Allot is going on and it's been great watching lately!

The actress that plays Gabi has been amazing these past few days!

She actually had me in tears!
    Imperfect1 and Dragonlady like this.
    KAREN

I've been reading daily reviews, but since Chandler left I have only been watching periodically.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I've been reading daily reviews, but since Chandler left I have only been watching periodically.
    I agree but it's all good because he left to finish his college degree!
    Maybe one day he will be back!

I have really started getting used to the new Will!

But the soap has been great!

Come back and watch a few epi's!
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So much has happened!
    NICK is DEAD and GABI DID IT!
    Eric hates Nicole!
    A lot is going on and it's been great watching lately!
    The actress that plays Gabi has been amazing these past few days! She actually had me in tears!
    Totally agree, Karen. Yes, Days has really been GREAT lately! Really outstanding!

To me it is so fitting that Gabi was the one who shot Nick. She's gotten away with so many bad things for so very long, that it's about time that she was punished for her actions. Ummm, I guess you could say that about quite a few of the other Salem residents too, although it now looks like Kate and Sami won't come out of this completely unscathed either.

I feel sorry for Nicole, even though she's done her share of bad things through the years too. But I have a sneaking suspicion that she'll turn up pregnant by Eric --- which will change things entirely.
    Dragonlady likes this.

+ Reply to Thread