+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2233823;
    Yeah they are definitely loud kissers, lol! Did anybody catch when Mimi and Max were kissing? They had some tongue action going on!
    Can you blame her LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2233899;
    Can you blame her LOL
    I guess not

I have note been so faithful in my watching lately - some of the SLs are really bugging me, but I watched last night and had a few comments...

I am still hating the Sami rape SL, but since they are already down that path I'm really glad that she talked to Celeste about it and that Celeste was so comforting to her. Celeste is awesome!!!

I wonder if this is how there are writing Lexi out of the script - having her killed by EJ... (and Tech? I don't think I would miss his character much)

I really hope this doctor that is Nick and Chelsea's boss leaves soon. If he is going to be a long-term character, he really needs to improve his acting skills. The little bit I have seen of him was not so good.

I hope Max ends up with Abby. They are much cuter together than him and Mimi. Mimi has too much baggage - they may need to find a guy with an equal amount of baggage to pair up with her!

I was glad too of how Celeste comforted Sami. It is kind of boring here lately, I thought this was sweeps time? GH sure took advantage of it!

I agree that Dr. Reiber(?) is a horrible actor. I hope Chelsea will eventually forgive Nick and they get together, he's good for her. I also hope that Bo will forgive Chelsea, but I can understand why he might not.

Not sure how I feel about Max and Abby but I think Mimi is finally leaving, not sure when though.

Mimi is set to leave by the middle of March.

It really is slow. I wish they would have taken advantage of sweeps to prove that people really do want Days left on the air. Rumor has it NBC isn't going to renew their contract
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I know Passions is ending. It would be really sad if Days did, it's been on so long, I'm a 3rd generation Days watcher!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2250390;
    Rumor has it NBC isn't going to renew their contract
    I hope they renew. I have been watching this show for so long (picked it up from my mom) I just can't imagine it not being around...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2250478;
    I hope they renew. I have been watching this show for so long (picked it up from my mom) I just can't imagine it not being around...

Me and you both. I've been watching it since I was a kid with my mom. I can't imagine trying to get into another soap if some station doesn't pick this up.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    It would be horrible if they cancelled Days. My Mom actually started watching the show because I did. The first episode I saw was when Hope & Bo met.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Hadn't heard that. But the way the show is going I wouldn't be too surprised.

+ Reply to Thread