+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree353Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    anders332, Exactly!! As soon as I saw Stefano's evil face talking to the doctor after Abigale left, I knew that she WAS preggers and this is Stefano's plan to get rid of Sammi. She's too uppity for Stefano....who probably thinks that Abigale being so young would be easier to manipulate. (ha ha ha, he's wrong)
    So this way, we get rid of Sammi, from EJ and the show. Think of all the chaos that will happen as a result of Abigale being preggers w/EJ's child.....lots of people affected, including St. Jen and St. Dan. And I had read that they re-cast Chad's role and if so, we can add that to mess.
    I kind of agree that may be exactly what's about to happen, but here's the only thing that could be the deal-killer for Stefano: It wouldn't make any sense for Stefano to plot to gain 1 grandchild at the expense of losing the 2 that he already has, living in the house. And I can't see Sami leaving Salem without her children, for ANY reason, and 2 of her children are DiMera children. Stefano would pretty much have to kill-her-off before she would do that, cause I don't think there's any 'threat' in the world that would make Sami desert those kids. So, how does Stefano get Abigail's baby without losing Johnny and Sidney?

Also, I wonder. . . if Abigail is really pregnant, what would be the point of the doctor (even Stefano's doctor) telling her she wasn't? It's not like she isn't going to know for sure that she IS pregnant eventually anyway, and besides, why would Stefano put his own grand-fetus' health at risk by allowing the chance that Abigail won't start taking the usual pregnancy cautions now (stop drinking, pre-natal vitamins, etc.) because she thinks there's no need to, cause she thinks she's not pregnant?

And besides, EJ would never allow one of his children to get away from him, so if the doctor had told Abigail that she IS pregnant, that would have practically insured that EJ (and indirectly Stefano) would have some control of the baby. Is Stefano trying to pull a DOUBLE SCHEME AGAINST BOTH ABIGAIL AND EJ? Wow! That would be amazingly dastardly, even for Stefano!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 03-21-2014 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I kind of agree that may be exactly what's about to happen, but here's the only thing that could be the deal-killer for Stefano: It wouldn't make any sense for Stefano to plot to gain 1 grandchild at the expense of losing the 2 that he already has, living in the house. And I can't see Sami leaving Salem without her children, for ANY reason, and 2 of her children are DiMera children. Stefano would pretty much have to kill-her-off before she would do that, cause I don't think there's any 'threat' in the world that would make Sami desert those kids. So, how does Stefano get Abigail's baby without losing Johnny and Sidney?

Also, I wonder. . . if Abigail is really pregnant, what would be the point of the doctor (even Stefano's doctor) telling her she wasn't? It's not like she isn't going to know for sure that she IS pregnant eventually anyway, and besides, why would Stefano put his own grand-fetus' health at risk by allowing the chance that Abigail won't start taking the usual pregnancy cautions now (stop drinking, pre-natal vitamins, etc.) because she thinks there's no need to, cause she thinks she's not pregnant?

And besides, EJ would never allow one of his children to get away from him, so if the doctor had told Abigail that she IS pregnant, that would have practically insured that EJ (and indirectly Stefano) would have some control of the baby. Is Stefano trying to pull a DOUBLE SCHEME AGAINST BOTH ABIGAIL AND EJ? Wow! That would be amazingly dastardly, even for Stefano!
    Since when do soaps have to make sense!?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Since when do soaps have to make sense!?
    So very true! And that's why we watch.

James Scott (EJ) taped his last scene on Days yesterday. With Allison Sweeney leaving, Ejami fans are sad. Sorta the end of an era.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by cher_okee View Post
    James Scott (EJ) taped his last scene on Days yesterday. With Allison Sweeney leaving, Ejami fans are sad. Sorta the end of an era.
    Wow!!! I knew Allison Sweeney was leaving but I had no idea that James Scott was leaving too!!! I will miss them both soooooo much! Does anyone know what either of them will be doing in the future?

Alison is going to be on Ellen tomorrow. Maybe she will say something. She has said that she wants more time with her family (understandable). She will still be doing TBL.

EJami leaving is going to leave a huge hole for the writers to fill
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cher_okee View Post
    OMG, I knew he was leaving, but didn't think it was this soon. I am so sad to see both of them go. Will they replace EJ until Sammy leaves?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Alison tapes her final scenes in a couple of weeks - with editing EJAmi will most likely leave together.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I haven't watched in awhile but this is sad

+ Reply to Thread