+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1182
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

So come on who watched today????

Big surprise at the end ORRRRR was it!!!
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Tell us, momrek! What happened? I didn't get a chance to watch this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Tell us, momrek! What happened? I didn't get a chance to watch this episode.
    NICK is BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Yup everyone is in church for Arianna's Christening! The Christening went off without a hitch! Everyone was getting
    ready to head to the after party when (as the show was ending) in the Church door walks NICK!!!!!!!

He mumbles something about "being late"! He was all clean shaven and dressed nicely!

SO WATCH MONDAY!!!!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Thanks, momrek! Wow! That's huge! Does anyone have a guess as to how this could've happened ---- or is it a soap opera "dream"???? (Or, should I say, nightmare!!!)

Thanks, momrek! Wow! That's huge! Does anyone have a guess as to how this could've happened ---- or is it a soap opera "dream"???? (Or, should I say, nightmare!!!)
    Hahaha, could be either......a dream or nightmare!

Everyone turned, saw Nick and they all (Gabi, Sonny, Will, Sami, Kate, EJ) were shocked!

The rest had looks more like 'where have you been'. (Julie, Hope, Abby, Rafe).

And more had already left. (Marlena, Eric, Lucas).
    KAREN

I agree, in concept. But to all the women who are 'of a certain age' -- people can judge and say what they want, but when old age ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO YOU it's not easy! Many of us know what it's like to lose our looks and to look in the mirror and see this wrinkling and that sagging and and something else drooping. It's not funny and it's not easy. In fact it's really creepy and alarming. And truthfully, although I haven't had any plastic surgery yet, I think I'd rather have the 'one-too-many surgeries look than the God-she-looks-old-and-terrible look!

And PS to all you gals who haven't gotten to that stage YET, eventually YOU WILL. We all do. Can't escape it.
    Oh, Imperfect1, you just said everything I've been feeling in last few years! It is NOT easy. No matter how well you keep yourself re clothing, make up, etc....you know you won't be turning any heads.....ever again...except maybe a couple of grandpas. So I do understand why many women turn to plastic surgery.....as of now, I don't think I will have any..........but never say never. I'm just trying to cope the best way I can. In the whole scheme of things, it's not important at all....but sometimes early in the morning, gazing at my magnified mirror, all I can do is sigh.
    Thanks for wording it so well and accurately.

And Holy Cow!!! Nick is back!! That church has surely seen a lot of activity this last year! Salemites should think twice before entering.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I agree, in concept. But to all the women who are 'of a certain age' -- people can judge and say what they want, but when old age ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO YOU it's not easy! Many of us know what it's like to lose our looks and to look in the mirror and see this wrinkling and that sagging and and something else drooping. It's not funny and it's not easy. In fact it's really creepy and alarming. And truthfully, although I haven't had any plastic surgery yet, I think I'd rather have the 'one-too-many surgeries look than the God-she-looks-old-and-terrible look!

And PS to all you gals who haven't gotten to that stage YET, eventually YOU WILL. We all do. Can't escape it.
    no it's not funny or easy, and I'd much rather look my age than like an alien. Having a face lift is fine if that's what one wants to do (I don't) but go overboard with facelift after facelift just looks pathetic. Suzanne Rogers is a perfect example of doing it just right. Peggy McKay as well.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

GRRRR I missed it b/c I was on my way to work from lunch. I knew he was still alive. When they would show someone watching Gabbie, I just knew it was him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

not to worry CC - all we saw was him coming into the church, turning around and shutting the doors and saying "I'm sorry, am I interrupting". and that was the end - don't miss today's that will be fun!!
    combatcutie likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

February is Sweeps Month and this show is not "sweeping" much at all! Mostly boring. Seems like they are dragging the story lines out too long. I know they're not supposed to work too quickly but this is ridiculous. So all I've got here is my own musings.

Try as I might, I can't see any chemistry between Rafe and the wet washcloth, Jordan. She's about as exciting as day-old oatmeal.
    I wonder how Alison Sweeney feels about finally not being the young hot girl.....I know she's leaving the show but that has to be a big Reminder that old age is always out there....for all of us.

Abigale has the biggest Audrey Hepburn eyes. She's really becoming more attractive.

Is Theresa growing out here hair? (like every other soap actress).

Mr. Attorney Aidan certainly is attractive....and so is that new priest......What happened to the old priest? Did they explain that and I missed it?

+ Reply to Thread