+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1161
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG, did you guys know that Alison Sweeney is leaving???

Alison Sweeney leaving 'Days of Our Lives'
    Wow! I really can't imagine the show without her!!
    combatcutie likes this.

I stopped watching after Kristen left.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I stopped watching after Kristen left.
    The first time or the second time?

Gotta say I am not sad to hear Sweeney is leaving the show.

Sami has been written so horribly the past decade anyway. Flopping back and forth between men, letting EJ walk all over her, etc, etc, etc...

The ending I'd like to see? Lucas come back on screen, they fall back in love, and leave Salem together.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I just saw a picture of John & Marlena on some Soaps magazine. I was shocked. She looks like Joan Rivers. Especially at the eyes. Her facelifts used to be so good. So natural. She just looked refreshed & youthful, especially after I saw a picture of her with her twin sister, who had little or no work done.
    They aren't making her look youthful anymore. She looked like an old woman who's had too much work done & didn't look normal anymore.

I often wonder if these stars who do this to themselves just quit seeing what's really in the mirror. They get hooked on keeping younger looking through facelifts, until they just quit seeing the reality of their appearance. It no longer does what it's supposed to & they get that "old woman who's gone under the knife one too many times" look.
    She's got that now.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I just saw a picture of John & Marlena on some Soaps magazine. I was shocked. She looks like Joan Rivers. Especially at the eyes. Her facelifts used to be so good. So natural. She just looked refreshed & youthful, especially after I saw a picture of her with her twin sister, who had little or no work done.
    They aren't making her look youthful anymore. She looked like an old woman who's had too much work done & didn't look normal anymore.
    I often wonder if these stars who do this to themselves just quit seeing what's really in the mirror. They get hooked on keeping younger looking through facelifts, until they just quit seeing the reality of their appearance. It no longer does what it's supposed to & they get that "old woman who's gone under the knife one too many times" look. She's got that now.
    I agree, in concept. But to all the women who are 'of a certain age' -- people can judge and say what they want, but when old age ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO YOU it's not easy! Many of us know what it's like to lose our looks and to look in the mirror and see this wrinkling and that sagging and and something else drooping. It's not funny and it's not easy. In fact it's really creepy and alarming. And truthfully, although I haven't had any plastic surgery yet, I think I'd rather have the 'one-too-many surgeries look than the God-she-looks-old-and-terrible look!

And PS to all you gals who haven't gotten to that stage YET, eventually YOU WILL. We all do. Can't escape it.
    Dragonlady likes this.

This show has been picked up for 2 more years, through 2016
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This show has been picked up for 2 more years, through 2016
    I'm glad, but it won't be the same without Sami. I honestly hope that they don't kill her off and replace her (even though Alison will be HARD to replace) with another actress
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I'm glad, but it won't be the same without Sami. I honestly hope that they don't kill her off and replace her (even though Alison will be HARD to replace) with another actress
    Actually, I'd rather they sent Sami off to someplace (the way Kristen has gone off. . . to another show, but that's beside the point) because if Sami just leaves (rather than being killed off) that leaves the door open for Allison Sweeney to easily return some day. Of course, in the crazy world of soaps, even being killed off doesn't necessary prevent the writers from bringing someone back from the dead, but that's another topic for another post!

Maybe EJ will finally finish off what he set out to do when he first came to Salem, and kill Sami. Wouldn't that be ironic.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread