+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1216
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG Abby slept with EJ????? WTH??????
    "Miss Pure and Perfect Morality" has slid down a few notiches!!! Too bad. . .
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG Abby slept with EJ????? WTH??????
    I knew this was coming for a while. Just the way she looked at him during some of their exchanges. But I'm wondering if EJ did it to control Abby into not telling Hope her suspisions about Nick
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

EJ slept with Abby??? EWWWWW!!! I haven't watched this show in awhile cuz I was sick of the EJ/Sami show. What happened to Sami?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Sami and EJ are having problems bc of what Kristen did to Eric. Sami thinks EJ knew ahead of time, but in reality, he only knew for about an hour before the wedding.

What does everyone think of the new Will? It's going to take some time to get used to, but my first instinct is I don't really like him
    Last edited by combatcutie; 01-09-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Sami is mad at EJ because she "knows in her gut" that he's lying to her. He insists that Eric was the aggressor, or at the very least a willing participant.

Sami knows he only found out an hour ahead of time - but she said she knows he's keeping something from her, and believes for that reason that he's lying to her and can't trust him.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Sami and EJ are having problems bc of what Kristen did to Eric. Sami thinks EJ knew ahead of time, but in reality, he only knew for about an hour before the wedding.

What does everyone think of the new Will? It's going to take some time to get used to, but my first instinct is I don't really like him
    No, wait. . . EJ is not telling Sami the whole truth about what he knew and when he knew it. EJ only found out about Kristen drugging Eric and 'raping' him right before the wedding, but didn't he know about her 'sleeping with' Eric quite a while before that? Not to mention that she also told him about the video, way before the wedding. I think THAT'S the part that EJ is lying to Sami about.

And, what? Is Gabby going to be pregnant now, with EJ's baby? Or, are they going to have an affair? Or both?

And I agree, combatcutie, I don't much care for nuWill either, but I suppose we'll get used to him.

No, Kristen only told EJ right before the wedding.

I dont' see how Gabi could get pregnant since Abby slept with EJ....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I thought Kristen only told EJ about everything right before the wedding? I could be wrong, but I swear that's how it happened.

I immediately said that Abby is going to end up pregnant by EJ. No doubt about it.

I know the actress playing Gabby wants to move on to other things. What I'm wondering is are they going to replace her or kill her off? I really hope they don't kill her off, not because I like her, but I feel bad for Rafe. He already lost his sister, Sami left him, he was almost killed by Stefano, and if they kill Gabby he will have nothing left

I haven't warmed up to the new Will either...but I think I knew that would happen. The old Will was there for so long.
    I had noticed that whenever EJ and Abigail spoke together, it was far more flirty than most conversations w/others so I anticipated something to come of this.
    I also noticed that at the cabin there was a big bed right in the middle of the room which had never been there before.
    I'm liking the story line.....for a Soap. Since Kristin left, it's been boring.....except for the killing of Nick. Altho very dramatic, at times, I found myself laughing.
    And finally, it's not Sami sleeping w/somebody else that will cause trouble.

OMG, did you guys know that Alison Sweeney is leaving???

Alison Sweeney leaving 'Days of Our Lives'

+ Reply to Thread