+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1357
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    But also EJ breaking Sami's trust, AGAIN. (Wonder if she'll "understand" or if she'll be done with him, for this. . .)
    I haven't been watching. What did EJ do this time??

Hate me but I still love Kristen.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    He knew that Kristen drugged Eric and slept with him and he kept it a secret for her
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    EJ knew what Kristen did to Sami's brother, Fr. Eric. Granted he has only known a short time, like under a week before the video was shown BUT he still knew.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    EJ knew what Kristen did to Sami's brother, Fr. Eric. Granted he has only known a short time, like under a week before the video was shown BUT he still knew.
    And to make matters even worse, when Sami asked EJ and begged him and demanded that he tell her the truth, (cause she knew he was hiding something about Kristen) he chose to protect Kristen instead, and he lied to Sami and did not tell her.

EJ found out hours before the wedding.

besides, I don't know what EJ telling Samantha would've accomplished - knowing her she would've blown Kristen's head off with her own gun.

brady wasn't going to listen to anyone and she would've run to Eric and screamed at him for not telling her what happened to him

It was a no-win situation.
    momrek06 and Dragonlady like this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    That's right, we could watch a WEEK's worth of DOOL and on the show its barely a few hours. lol
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post

besides, I don't know what EJ telling Samantha would've accomplished - knowing her she would've blown Kristen's head off with her own gun. brady wasn't going to listen to anyone and she would've run to Eric and screamed at him for not telling her what happened to him. It was a no-win situation.
    You're right, anders, EJ telling Sami about Kristen may not have changed anything that happened --- but it would have preserved the TRUST that Sami and EJ are trying to develop between themselves. I've been really surprised at the fact that they have each been very honest with each other recently, even when they've each done some pretty horrible stuff. Hopefully this time, Sami will forgive EJ for the fact that EJ wanted to tell her --- but he didn't even have time to figure out how to deal with the horrific Kristen situation, much less figure out how or what to tell Sami - because in this case, telling Sami would've been the "truthful" thing to do, but it also would have CAUSED HER tremendous pain in addition to the anger.

OMG it's hysterical watching Sammi, Kate and Gabby.

What's up with Jordan the PT lady? All those drivers licenses. Hmmm.

Parker is so cute!
    KAREN

For me, the show has kinda jumped the shark with this Sami/Gabby/Kate "murder" of Nick. Sami
    just got off within an inch of her life for killing the cop, and now she casually turns right around, and is not only totally fine with disposing Nick's body in the lake, but actually drowning him (MURDERING HIM) in the water when he woke up! AND she's doing it in cahoots with Kate, her mortal enemy, and Gabby, the girl who tried to steal her grandson. Really????? When Sami and Kate found Gabby, right after Nick attacked her, they all should've reported it to the police immediately. At that point, it was self-defense for Gabby and nobody had done anything wrong. But to me, having the women go through this whole charade is too much! And to top it off, of course Nick will pop up at some point in the future. He'll actually be alive and will get his revenge, or his corpse will be found somewhere. Either way, the earring that Sami lost at the lake shore, and this goofy man who saw them all in the park --- will be their demise. Totally ridiculous, but then, Days has been so great for so many months now, it was only a matter of time before they got back to their stupid story-lines!
    PA Snow Bunny and Dragonlady like this.

+ Reply to Thread